Middle Eastern Structured Cabling Market 2018-2024 by Product Types, Cable Types, Component Types, Applications and Countries - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 8, 2019--The “Middle East Structured Cabling Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Product Types, by Cable Types, by Component Types, by Applications, by Countries, and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this research, Middle East Structured Cabling Market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during 2018-2024.
By product type, the cables segment was the highest revenue generating sub-segment in the overall structured cabling market in 2017, owing to the high volume of cables used across multiple domains - large infrastructure projects, data centers, hospitality sector, and even smart homes. Additionally, due to the comparatively shorter life cycle of cabling components, the market for structured cabling components is expected to grow at a healthy rate in the years to come.
On account of the heavy usage of structured cabling solutions in the segment, the commercial sector is the leading market revenue shareholder in the overall structured cabling market, by application. With the social infrastructure segment of many Middle Eastern countries poised for further development in the future, the dominance of the commercial sector is expected to continue during the forecast period as well.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Middle East Structured Cabling Market Overview
4. Middle East Structured Cabling Market Dynamics
5. Middle East Structured Cabling Market Trends
6. Saudi Structured Cabling Market Overview
7. UAE Structured Cabling Market Overview
8. Qatar Structured Cabling Market Overview
9. Kuwait Structured Cabling Market Overview
10. Oman Structured Cabling Market Overview
11. Bahrain Structured Cabling Market Overview
12. Rest of Middle East Structured Cabling Market Overview
13. Middle East Structured Cabling Market Opportunity Assessment
14. Middle East Structured Cabling Market Competitive Landscape
15. Company ProfilesBelden Inc. CommScope Holding Company Inc. Corning Incorporated Datwyler Cabling Solutions AG Legrand S.A. Leviton Manufacturing Company Inc. Nexans S.A. Panduit Corp. Schneider Electric S.E. The Siemon Company LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fm9xrj/middle_eastern?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190108005829/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Telecommunications Equipment
KEYWORD: MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/08/2019 11:29 AM/DISC: 01/08/2019 11:29 AM