Global Foot Care Products Market to 2024: Smart Socks - The Future of Diabetic Foot Care? - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 11, 2019--The “Foot Care Products - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Foot Care Products in US$ by the following Product Segments: Devices, and Medication.
The report profiles 118 companies including many key and niche players such as:Aetna Felt Corporation (USA) Aetrex Worldwide, Inc. (USA) Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (USA) Bayer AG (Germany) Blistex Inc. (USA) Chattem, Inc. (USA) Footcare Express Inc. (USA) GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK) HoMedics, Inc. (USA) Implus LLC (USA) Johnson & Johnson (USA) Miracle of Aloe (USA) Pacific World Corporation (USA) PediFix, Inc. (USA) ProFoot, Inc. (USA) RG Barry Corporation (USA) Spenco Medical Corporation (USA) Tweezerman International LLC (USA) Xenna Corporation (USA)
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWFoot Care Products Market - A Prelude US - The Single Largest Market Asia-Pacific - The Fastest Growing Market Foot Care Segments Exhibiting Varied Growth Rates
2. TRENDS, DRIVERS & CHALLENGESAging Population Offers Growth Prospects The Emerging Middle Class in Developing Countries to Fuel Market Mounting Healthcare Costs Spur Preference for Preventive Healthcare Women: An Important Consumer Cluster Rising Interest in Grooming Among Men Signals Opportunities Product Innovations Pioneer Growth Innovations in Foot-Care Medication to Expand Opportunities Device Innovations - Key to Growth Growing Awareness and Product Innovations Drive Demand for Foot Insoles Focused Insole Makers See Growing Opportunities Major Shoemakers Embrace 3D Printing, Eye Entry into 3D Printed Insoles New Antifungal Treatments Promise Higher Efficacy Nanomedicine to Improve Anti-Fungal Treatment E-Retailing Expands Growth Opportunities Significance of Foot-Care in Diabetic Population - A Prelude Smart Socks - The Future of Diabetic Foot Care? Obese Population - A Weighty Market Driver Price - Important Factor in Foot Care Market Natural Remedies - A Challenge?
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONSKinetec UK Launches FootCare Medical Footwear OPI Rolls Out ProSpa Hand and Feet Care Products Silipos Unveils Silipos Active Foot Support Product Line Cutex Releases New Line of Foot Products Kneed Footwear Unveils New Range of After-market Insoles Wiivv Introduces BASE Custom Insoles for Masses Amop Introduces Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File Keva Rolls Out Foot Care Cream for Dry Skin Spenco Launches Customizable Insoles for Alleviating Foot Pain Naressa Rolls Out New Callus Remover Exclusively on Amazon Skinfix Rolls Out Skinfix Diabetic Relief Collection Amope Launches New Nail Care and Foot File Products Adidas Unveils 3D-Printed Customizable Performance Insoles Care Me Introduces Upgrade for Rechargeable Foot Callus Remover Superfeet Introduces New Insoles Line for Hunting Neubourg Pharma Rolls Out Allpresan Foot Foam Creams in the UK La Beaut Pure Introduces New Foot Callus Remover on Amazon Reckitt Benckiser Launches Scholl Velvet Electronic Foot File in India
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITYAetrex Takes Over SOLS Systems Implus Acquires Spenco’s Insole and Medical Adhesive Businesses FootBalance Establishes Own Branded Concession Store Superdrug Launches New Insole Brand Enertor iMcustom to Introduce In-store Retail 3D Printed Insoles Wiivv Closes Seed Round for Launch of 3D Printed Insoles Zero G to Open CRAFT Center in Helsinki SOLS Establishes SOLSonBowery Pop-up Shop for 3D Printed Insoles GSK and Novartis Form Consumer Healthcare JV Moberg Commences Shipping of Kerasal Complete Care to Walgreens
6. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 118 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 125)The United States (71) Canada (6) Europe (32) Germany (8)The United Kingdom (12)Italy (1)Spain (1)Rest of Europe (10) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (14) Middle East (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69clpz/global_foot_care?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190211005564/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Personal Care Products
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/11/2019 11:33 AM/DISC: 02/11/2019 11:33 AM