The Global Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market 2017-2018 to 2023 - Expected to Register a CAGR of 36.02%: Key Opportunities & Challenges - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 1, 2018--The “Global Massive Open Online Course Market - by Service Type, Course, Platform, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Massive Open Online Course Market was worth 3.38 Billion USD in 2017 and is estimated to reach 21.41 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 36.02% between 2017 and 2023.
The growing educational fees, inability to meet basic platform of universities & colleges, reliable massive online open courses and people’s inclination towards quality education are the main reasons for the growth of Global Massive Open Online Course Market.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the Global Massive Open Online Course Market in the forecast period followed by North America and the Europe region with next highest market shares.
Industry Structure & UpdatesIn November 2017, two companies GE and Microsoft Corp together agreed to provide free opportunities for the residents of Massachusetts to take online courses in technologies. Companies Profiled2U Inc.Academic PartnershipsApple Inc.Cengage LearningCourse360CodecademyCoursera Inc.DegreedEducation PortaledXElsevierEmbanet-Compass, LLCFutureLearn, Ltd.Instructure Inc.Khan AcademyLynda.com, Inc.Piazza Technologies, Inc.ProctorU Inc.SMARTHINKING, Inc.StraighterLineThe Saylor FoundationUdacity, Inc.Udemy.com
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Massive Open Online Course Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Service Type
6. Global Massive Open Online Course Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Course
7. Global Massive Open Online Course Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Platform
8. Global Massive Open Online Course Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
12. Global Massive Open Online Course Market - The Road AheadFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h585hl/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181001005645/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Professional Development and Training
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION TRAINING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/01/2018 10:33 AM/DISC: 10/01/2018 10:33 AM