The Global Feed Phytogenics Market to 2023: A $940 Million Opportunity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Feed Phytogenics Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Feed Phytogenics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.15% to reach US$939.13 million by 2023, from US$620.459 million in 2017. Growing global livestock production is the major driver of global feed phytogenics market.
Rising per capita meat consumption is encouraging farmers to increase the production of livestock including poultry and swine which, in turn, is boosting the demand for feed phytogenics market.
Growing demand for organic meat and livestock products will further contribute to the growth of feed phytogenics market during the forecast period.
Geographically, Europe holds a significant market share on account of ban on use of antibiotics, growing focus on developing alternatives for chemical feed additives, and high demand for safe and hygienic meat in EU countries.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are BIOMIN Holding GmbH, Delacon, Cargill, Dostofarm, and Kemin Industries among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. FEED PHYTOGENICS MARKET BY TYPE 5.1. Oleoresins 5.2. Herbs and Spices 5.3. Essential Oils 5.4. Others
6. FEED PHYTOGENICS MARKET BY FUNCTION 6.1. Palatability Enhancers 6.2. Antioxidants 6.3. Performance Enhancers 6.4. Others
7. FEED PHYTOGENICS MARKET BY LIVESTOCK 7.1. Swine 7.2. Poultry 7.3. Ruminants 7.4. Others
8. FEED PHYTOGENICS MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY 8.1. North America 8.2. South America 8.3. Europe 8.4. Middle East and Africa 8.5. Asia Pacific
9. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE 9.1. Market Share Analysis 9.2. Recent Investment and Deals 9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. COMPANY PROFILES 10.1. BIOMIN Holding GmbH 10.2. Delacon 10.3. Cargill 10.4. Dostofarm 10.5. Kemin Industries 10.6. Phytobiotics 10.7. Nutricare Life Sciences Ltd. 10.8. Pancosma 10.9. EW Nutrition 10.10. Nor-Feed
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72fwr6/the_global_feed?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005284/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Animal Feedstuffs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 11:19 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 11:19 AM