Global Military Vehicular Armor Market Analysis & Forecasts 2018-2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 31, 2018--The “The Global Military Vehicular Armor Market Survey Outlook 2018-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Rising incidence of terrorism and political tensions, advancement in armor technology, and increased allocation for armored vehicles in the defense budget are major factors driving the vehicular armor market in military ground-based platforms. Moreover, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific are expected to offer the highest contribution to the global vehicular armor market during both 2018 and 2028.
Furthermore, improved survivability/ war fighting capability and modernization of the vehicle control and command system are the ongoing technological initiatives expected to influence the military vehicular armor sector over the next 10 years. The majority of defense industry executives anticipate tactical truck armor and MRAP armor will be the top vehicular armor segments to gain high demand over the next 10 years. Additionally, 66% and 60% of global defense industry executives identify cost pressures and vulnerabilities in regards to protection from large blasts as the critical challenges faced by the vehicular armor sector.
“The Global Military Vehicular Armor Market Survey Outlook 2018-2028”, examines executives’ opinion on emerging trend in the vehicular armor market and the factors that are driving the market. The report highlights the demand for different military vehicular armor segments, and provides information about the key challenges encountered by the vehicular armor manufacturers/suppliers.
Companies MentionedGeneral Dynamics Lockheed Martin Rheinmetall Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
3. Methodology and sample size
4. Respondent profile
5. Military vehicular armor sector: Driver, trend, and global contributors
6. Key factors driving the demand for vehicular armor
7. Emerging trends in vehicular armor market
8. Contributors in global vehicular armor market in 2018 and 2028
9. Military vehicular armor market: Challenges and technological initiatives
10. Key challenges/barriers encountered by vehicular armor sector
11. Technological initiatives within vehicular armor sector
12. Vehicular armor segment: Demands, integration cost, and leading suppliers
13. Demand overview for different military ground-based platforms
14. Armored vehicle unit cost comprised of armor integration
15. Leading suppliers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8khgqd/global_military?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180731005515/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Tanks and Armored Vehicles
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE OFF-ROAD TRUCKS & SUVS DEFENSE OTHER DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/31/2018 08:09 AM/DISC: 07/31/2018 08:09 AM