The Global Market for Industrial Automation Services - Forecast to 2024: The Consistent Demand for Efficient Automated Systems is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 15, 2019--The “Industrial Automation Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global industrial automation services market was worth US$ 42.1 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach US$ 70.6 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of around 9% during 2019-2024.
Numerous organizations are opting for automation services as they reduce the dependency on manual labor and ensure a faster pace for mass production. Moreover, the use of industrial automation services enhances the speed of production processes. As a result, it reduces the consumption of electricity and other resources, thereby making the manufacturing process less expensive.
Another major growth-inducing factor for the market is the consistent demand for efficient automated systems. In line with this, several companies are investing to facilitate research and developmental activities for these services.
Apart from this, due to a significant increase in industrialization and urbanization, the need to automate repetitive tasks and streamline the business process has also been increasing across different industries.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global industrial automation services market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global industrial automation services industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type of service?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global industrial automation services industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global industrial automation services industry?
- What is the structure of the global industrial automation services industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global industrial automation services industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global industrial automation services industry?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Industrial Automation Services Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Type of Service
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by End-User
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type of Service
6.1 Project Engineering and Installation
6.2 Maintenance and Support Services
6.3 Consulting Services
6.4 Operational Services
7 Market Breakup by Product Type
8 Market Breakup by End-User
8.1 Discrete Industries
8.2 Process Industries
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 North America
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.1 Siemens AG
14.3.2 Honeywell International Inc.
14.3.3 General Electric Company
14.3.4 Mitsubishi Electric
14.3.5 Rockwell Automation
14.3.6 Johnson Controls Inc.
14.3.7 Schneider Electric
14.3.8 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
14.3.9 OMRON Corporation
14.3.10 Danaher Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h90ib5
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190415005318/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Industrial Automation
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/15/2019 04:58 AM/DISC: 04/15/2019 04:58 AM