The Global Blood Collection Market (2018-2024) is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 4.4% - Increasing Prevalence of Infectious Diseases is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 7, 2018--The “Blood Collection Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global blood collection market to grow with a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on blood collection market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
DriversIncreasing Prevalence of Infectious Diseases Increasing Number of Diagnostic Centres Across the Globe
RestraintsRisks Associated with Blood Transfusion
OpportunitiesMandate of Hiring Responsible & Qualified Healthcare Professionals Awareness Plans & Campaigns Conducted by Governments & Foreign Individuals
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Blood Collection Market Overview
4. Blood Collection Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Blood Collection Market by Product
6. Global Blood Collection Market by End-User
7. Global Blood Collection Market by Application
8. Global Blood Collection Market by Region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive LandscapeAbbott Laboratories Inc. Medtronic PLC Becton, Dickinson and Company Terumo Corporation Nipro Corporation QIAGEN N.V. F.L. Medical SRL Greiner Holding AG Haemonetics Corporation Sarstedt AG & Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cshwgv/the_global_blood?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181207005198/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Blood Banking
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/07/2018 08:36 AM/DISC: 12/07/2018 08:36 AM