Industrial Refrigeration System Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Refrigerant Type; Equipment; and Application - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 5, 2018--The “Industrial Refrigeration System Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Refrigerant Type; Equipment; and Application” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global industrial refrigeration system market is expected to grow to US$ 33.66 billion by 2025 from US$ 20.02 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.8%.
The demand for industrial refrigeration system is largely influenced by a number of regulations laid down by the environmental agencies. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the US has laid out directives to the companies dealing with chemical hazards regarding the harmful emissions from their manufacturing plants.
For ensuring that the manufacturers comply with the set standards, the EPA conducts frequent inspections in these manufacturing plants. EPA and OSHA are expanding regulatory requirements applicable to the operation of larger ammonia systems. Ammonia is toxic, and accidental releases can cause injuries and death owing to the exposures to this substance even in low concentrations.
EPA selects enforcement priorities based upon identification of national environmental problems where there is significant noncompliance and where federal enforcement efforts can make a difference. This has had a significant impact on the North American industrial refrigeration system market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Industrial Refrigeration System Market Landscape
4. Industrial Refrigeration System Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5. Industrial Refrigeration System - Global Market Analysis
6. Global Industrial Refrigeration System Market Analysis - by Refrigerant Type
7. Global Industrial Refrigeration System Market Analysis - Equipment
8. Global Industrial Refrigeration System Market Analysis - Application
9. Industrial Refrigeration System Market - Geographical Analysis
10. Industry Landscape
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Global Industrial Refrigeration System - Company ProfilesCarnot Refrigeration Emerson Electric Co. United Technologies Corporation Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. Johnson Controls, International Plc. Ingersoll-Rand PLC Evapco, Inc. GEA Group AG Hussmann Corporation Dover Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8f3nbc/industrial?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181005005270/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Industrial Refrigeration,Refrigerants
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS ENGINEERING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/05/2018 09:31 AM/DISC: 10/05/2018 09:31 AM