Global Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Market (2017-2023) - Applications for Molding Items Has Been Growing With the Highest Rate of About 2.77% Per Year - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 26, 2018--The “The Global Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.According to a recently conducted research about the global Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) market, as an overall, it is projected to reach approximately 21,217 thousand tons by the end of 2023, increasing at a CAGR of around 2% per year in the period 2017-2023. The report focuses on both product and regional breakdown, offering a larger perspective on the market dynamics. Although LDPE is predominantly used for the production of films, the analysis considers the application of LDPE across various industries.In particular, the largest share of LDPE consumption is for the production of films, which accounted for around 27% of the total in volume terms. Meanwhile, the chemical’s application for molding items has been growing with the highest rate of about 2.77% per year.Regionally, the largest global LDPE market was North East Asia, which accounted for about 30% of the total in volume terms. In comparison, the Middle East was the smallest global LDPE market during the analyzed period and is expected to remain such in the medium term.LDPE offers high electrical & chemical resistance and transparency, which makes it ideal to use in end industries such as flexible packaging, automotive, construction, green house, tunnels, insulation coax, and others.The packaging industry is the principle LDPE-consuming sector globally. LDPE is used for packaging food products such as meat and poultry, dairy products, snacks and sweets, and frozen food. In addition, the chemical is used as a coating to paper and paperboard products used for packaging liquids such as milks and fruit juices.Overall, the packaging films segment represented the highest LDPE consumption worldwide, consuming 76% of the total product supply in 2017. In Europe, low density polyethylene (LDPE) is increasingly being replaced by low linear density polyethylene (LLDPE). New LDPE investments globally are overshadowed by those in LLDPE.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Characteristics of LDPE
4. State of the Global Demographics and Economy
5. Overview and Analysis of the Global LDPE Market
6. Overview and Analysis of the Global Production of LDPE
7. Characteristics and Analysis of the Global Prices of LDPE
8. Overview and Analysis of the Global Imports of LDPE
9. Overview and Analysis of the Global Exports of LDPE
10. Balance Between Supply and Demand on the Global LDPE MarketCompanies FeaturedEnipSasolBorealisExxonmobil ChemicalDina PetrokemijaDiokiBorealisLyondellbasell IndustriesVersalisRepsol QuimicaRompetrol PetrochemicalDow ChemicalRepsol QuimicaTdesaBorealisPetkim PetrokimyaAzerkhimijaPolymirCarmel OlefinsQatar PetrochemicalKemyaSaudi KayanBorougeChevron Phillips ChemicalDow ChemicalEquistar ChemicalsExxonmobil ChemicalSasolPolyolefin (Singapore)BraskemBraskem QparPetroquimica-DowEcopetrolPolinterand many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hxtq2w/global_low?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181126005604/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/26/2018 12:28 PM/DISC: 11/26/2018 12:28 PM