Global Microinverter Market Outlook to 2023: Expected to Record a CAGR of 22.37% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 27, 2018--The “Global Microinverter Market - Forecasts From 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The microinverter market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.37% to reach US$8.027 billion by 2023, from US$2.391 billion in 2017.
Microinverter is a device which converts direct current (DC) generated by solar cells to alternating current (AC). The demand for these inverters is increasing amongst the commercial sector on account of increasing electricity cost and longer installation duration of string inverters.
Increasing research and development expenditure coupled with improvement in collaboration activities to introduce state-of-the-art products in the market will further boost the demand for these inverters.
Geographically, North America and Europe held a significant market share owing to the early adoption of technology, rising installation of rooftop solar panels and long-term cost-effectiveness.
The Asia Pacific region will witness substantial growth throughout the forecast period on account of favourable government policies promoting the installation of solar panels across industry verticals.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Enphase Energy, Inc., Omnik New Energy Co., Ltd., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Microchip Technology, Inc., Altenergy Power System, Inc., STMicroelectronics, and Darfon Electronics Corporation among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. MICROINVERTER MARKET BY COMPONENT 5.1. Hardware 5.2. Software 5.3. Services
6. MICROINVERTER MARKET BY END-USER 6.1. Residential 6.2. Commercial 6.3. PV Power Plant
7. MICROINVERTER MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY 7.1. North America 7.2. South America 7.3. Europe 7.4. Middle East and Africa 7.5. Asia Pacific
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE 8.1. Market Share Analysis 8.2. Recent Investment and Deals 8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. COMPANY PROFILES 9.1. Enphase Energy Inc. 9.2. Omnik New Energy Co. Ltd. 9.3. Texas Instruments Incorporated 9.4. Microchip Technology Inc. 9.5. Altenergy Power System Inc. 9.6. STMicroelectronics 9.7. Darfon Electronics Corporation 9.8. ReneSola 9.9. SMA Solar Technology AG 9.10. Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx45qc/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005239/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Electrical Switches
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE SEMICONDUCTOR
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/27/2018 10:00 AM/DISC: 12/27/2018 10:01 AM