Worldwide Biochips Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts to 2024 - The Application of Biochips in Drug Discovery is a Key Growth Driver - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 15, 2019--The “Biochips - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Biochips in US$ Million by the following Segments: DNA Biochips, Protein Biochips, Lab-on-a-Chip and others. The report further analyzes the market by the following Applications: Research, Diagnostics and others.
The report profiles 73 companies including many key and niche players such as:Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US) Cepheid Inc. (US) Fluidigm Corporation (US) GE Healthcare (US) Hoffman-La-Roche Ltd. (Switzerland) Illumina, Inc. (US) Ocimum Biosolutions Ltd. (India) PerkinElmer, Inc. (US) Takara Bio Inc. (Japan) Takara Bio USA, Inc. (US) Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US)
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
3. GROWTH DRIVERS, MARKET TRENDS, AND CHALLENGESBiochips Aid in Alleviating Issues Associated with Immunological Studies Challenges for Widespread Adoption Biochips with CMOS Technology for Aiding Cheaper Cancer and Other Diagnoses Development of Protein Microarrays for the Field of Diagnostics - Key Challenges Reproducibility - The Key Issue Implantable Biochip: The Next Thing in the Wearables Market Drug Discovery Applications to Drive Market Proteomics and Genomics Drive Demand for Biochips Growing Preference for DNA/Protein Biochips in Personalized Medicine Application of Biochips in Drug Discovery - A Strong Growth Driver Cancer: An Important Driver for the Biochips Market Increasing Prevalence of Lifestyle Diseases Boost Diagnostic Microarray Market
4. INNOVATIONS IN THE BIOCHIPS INDUSTRY
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. BIOCHIP AND MICROARRAY CONSTRUCTION
7. APPLICATIONS OF BIOCHIPS
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 73 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 79)The United States (40) Canada (2) Japan (6) Europe (21) France (2)Germany (7)The United Kingdom (3)Spain (1)Rest of Europe (8) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (10)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h2t5sl/worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190115005572/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/15/2019 10:27 AM/DISC: 01/15/2019 10:27 AM