Traditional Wound Management Products - Worldwide Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts to 2024: Growing Focus on Developing Patient-Centric Products Hurt Market Prospects - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 9, 2019--The “Traditional Wound Management Products - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ by the following Product Segments:Adhesive Bandages Topical Ointments Gauzes
The report profiles 79 companies including many key and niche players such as:B. Braun Melsungen AG Beiersdorf AG Cremer S.A. Derma Sciences Inc. Johnson & Johnson Cardinal Health Inc. Mlnlycke Health Care AB Paul Hartmann AG Vernacare
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWWounds & Wound Management: A Prelude Prevalence and Incidence of Wounds - Select Statistics Overview of Wound Management Products Market Traditional Wound Care Market - Outlook List of Available Bandages, Closures and Wraps List of Gauze & Sponges Ointments & Creams Emerging Markets Drive Growth Opportunities
3. MARKET TRENDS AND ISSUESAdvanced Wound Care Products - A Growing Threat Growing Focus on Developing Patient-Centric Products Hurt Market Prospects Reduced Economic Costs Triggers Transition to Advanced Products Liquid/Spray Bandages - An Expanding Market Adhesive Bandages Explore Novel Design Variations Crustacean Shell Components in Bandages Keratin-based Wound Dressings Smart Bandages with pH and Temperature Sensors Smartphone-controlled Smart Bandages Innovative Bandage to Stop Bleeding Injectable Bandage to Achieve Rapid Haemostasis Other Award-winning Wound Dressings Traditional Burn Care Dressings Give Way to Advanced Products First-Aid Sustains Demand for Adhesive Bandages Gauze - Still a Highly Used Product Rising Awareness of Advanced Wound Care Options - A Critical Dampener to Growth
4. MACRO GROWTH DRIVERSAging Population: A Strong Growth Driver Demographic Statistics of the Global Aging Populace: Unfurling the Market Potential Rising Incidence of Diabetes to Propel Market Growth Growing Obesity Levels Fuel Demand
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 79 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 96)The United States (50) Canada (3) Japan (2) Europe (39) France (2)Germany (14)The United Kingdom (5)Rest of Europe (5) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (13) Middle East (1) Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gt6tsg/traditional_wound?w=4.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190109005552/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Wound Care
KEYWORD: EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA SOUTH AMERICA AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DEFENSE OTHER DEFENSE MEDICAL SUPPLIES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/09/2019 10:11 AM/DISC: 01/09/2019 10:11 AM