Global $60+ Bn Oral Care Market to 2025 - Analysis and Forecasts By Product, Distribution Channel and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 18, 2018--The “Oral Care Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product, Distribution Channel and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global oral care market is expected to reach US$ 60,804.8 Mn by 2025 from US$ 42,689.6 Mn in 2017. The oral care market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025.
The growth of the oral care market is primarily attributed to the rising prevalence of oral diseases, increasing technological advancements in oral care products and rising awareness for oral hygiene are the major factors that anticipated to propel the growth for the oral care market in the forecast period.
However, competitive pricing pressure faced by prominent players is expected to act as major challenges hindering the market growth. On the other hand, enhanced connectivity features in toothbrushes is expected to be prevalent future trend in the global oral care market
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Oral Care Market - Key Takeaways
3. Global Oral Care Market - Market Landscape
4. Global Oral Care Market - Key Market Dynamics
5. Oral Care Market - Global Analysis
6. Global Oral Care Market Analysis - By Product
7. Global Oral Care Market Analysis - By Distribution Channel
8. North America Oral Care Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
9. Europe Oral Care Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
10. Asia Pacific Oral Care Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
11. Middle East & Africa Oral Care Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
12. South And Central America Oral Care Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
13. Key Company ProfilesJohnson & Johnson Services, Inc. Koninklijke Philips N.V Lion Corporation Procter & Gamble Colgate-Palmolive Company Church & Dwight Co., Inc. High Ridge Brands Co. Unilever GlaxoSmithKline plc. Sunstar Suisse S.A
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wlft3/global_60_bn?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181218005547/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oral Care Products
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/18/2018 10:14 AM/DISC: 12/18/2018 10:14 AM