Global Biotechnology Congress 2019 - Academic Admission (Boston, United States - September 3-5, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2019--
The “Global Biotechnology Congress 2019 - Academic” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Biotechnology Congress (GBC 2019) in the USA will welcome distinguished Nobel laureates, speakers, delegates, biotechnologists and pharmaceutical industry leaders, from around the world.
This event will focus on various important disciplines of biotechnology and its applications for improvement in health and quality of life the world over. It is anticipated that up to 1000 of the world’s leading scientists, researchers, industrialists and academicians, including several Nobel Laureates, in the fields of biotechnology and medical and biological sciences, will attend this forum, in Boston, to share and discuss new scientific ideas, products and breakthroughs. We are indeed pleased to host such an international conference in the United States of America.
This conference will have a variety of lectures from eminent scientists, including Noble Laureates, who will deliver lectures on plant and environmental technologies, transgenic plants and crops, bioremediation, microbial diversity and bio-monitoring. Focus will be given to medical biotechnology, stem cells, gene therapy, tissue engineering, bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing, cell based therapy, cell cultivation, diagnostics, imaging, pharmacogenomics, microarray technology, biomarkers, pharmaceutical biotechnology, vaccines, CNS, Cancer, antibodies, protein engineering. There will also be important lectures on food, marine, bio-safety systems biology, clinical reserved/clinical trials, bioethics and Nano biotechnology.
Benefits of Attending
- Exchange ideas and network with leading biotechnologists and decision makers.
- Bring together top international biotechnology professionals presenting cutting-edge discoveries, research and opportunities for new biotech business practices and partnerships.
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of biotechnology professionals and decision makers, and have increased visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Obtain a global roundup of Pharmaceutical research capabilities and opportunities.
- The conference will feature a commercial exhibition and poster sessions.
Who Should Attend:
The conference will attract to a targeted group of scientists and senior international decision makers.
Delegates will have a valuable, informative and positive experience.
- Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Food, Environmental and Plant Scientists
- CEOs, CROs, directors and research associates from the biotechnology industry and academia
The conference will encompass the following subjects including:
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Biopharmaceuticals Discovery (CNS, cancer, cardiovascular, endocrine, immune, systems biology); Vaccines; Antibodies; Protein Engineering; Bioinformatics; Clinical Research/Clinical trials.
- Plant and Environment: Transgenic Plants and Crops; Bioremediation; Microbial Diversity; Bio-monitoring; Photosynthetic Microorganisms; Cyanobacteria and Microalgae; Translational Genomics and Genomics-assisted Breeding.
- Industrial and Manufacturing: Bio-fuels; Energy Crops (cellulosic ethanol industry); Industrial Enzymes; Bioprocess Engineering and Optimization.
- Medical Biotechnology: Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing; Diagnostics; Imaging; Pharmacogenomics (personalized medicine); Microarray Technology; Biomarkers; Clinical Research/Clinical trials.
- Business Development: Strategic Alliances; Partnering Trends; Product Opportunities; Growth; Business Models and Strategies; Licensing; Merger and Acquisitions; Outsourcing; Venture Capital and Financing; Intellectual Property.
- Regenerative Medicine: Stem Cells; Gene Therapy; Tissue Engineering; Cell Based Therapy; Cell Cultivation; Clinical Research/Clinical trials.
- Marine Biotechnology: Environment Applications of Marine Biotechnology; Marine Natural Products; Bio products and Bioactive Compounds; Marine Microbiology and Biodiversity; Marine-based Drug Discovery & Development; Genomics and Proteomics of Marine Organisms; Aquatic Microbial Ecology.
- Food Biotechnology: Food Microbiology; Recombinant DNA Techniques; Indigenous Food Production; Fermentation Processes; GM Foods; Human Nutrition and Metabolism; Food Safety; Current Status and Future Prospects of Food Biotechnology.
- Bio-Safety and Bioethics: Biosafety Regulations; Intellectual Property Rights; Ethical Issues of Human Genome Project, Organs Transplantation and Stem Cell Research; Handling and Disposal of Hazardous Materials.
- Nano Biotechnology: Disease Diagnosis; Drug Delivery; Biosensors; Nanofabricated Devices; DNA Nano biotechnology; Lipid Nanotechnology; Future prospects of Nanobiotechnology.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b6uce0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190520005363/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/20/2019 07:29 AM/DISC: 05/20/2019 07:29 AM