Electrician suffers serious burns in accident at Fargo plant
FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Occupational Safety and Health Administration officials say an electrician suffered serious burns while working at a manufacturing plant in Fargo.
OSHA Area Director Eric Brooks tells KFGO radio that George Gouniks was burned by an arc flash while he was installing and testing breakers at the Integrity Windows plant on Sunday.
Brooks says the initial report shows that Gouniks sustained burns to his arms, neck, elbow and upper torso. He was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis.
Gouniks is employed by Master Electric of Savage, Minnesota.
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com