Greater W-B Chamber Holds Annual Dinner
The Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber held its annual dinner Tuesday night at Mohegan Sun Pocono.
The event recognized the following businesses and individuals:
• Emerging Business of the Year: Building at 900 Rutter
• Charitable Organization of the Year: Wilkes-Barre Family YMCA
• Pride of Place Awards: Children’s Service Center; Allone Health; Luzerne County Courthouse; Wilkes University.
• Healthy Workplace Award: Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company
• Milestone Achievement Award: Martz Group
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Christopher Borton
• Legacy Business of the Year: Times Leader Media Group
— STAFF REPORT