Global Cardiovascular Implants Market to Register a CAGR of 7.85% During 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2019--
The “Cardiovascular Implants Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global cardiovascular implants market to grow with a CAGR of 7.85% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on cardiovascular implants market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on cardiovascular implants market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cardiovascular implants market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cardiovascular implants market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cardiovascular implants market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cardiovascular implants market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cardiovascular implants market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Cardiovascular Implants Market Highlights
2.2. Cardiovascular Implants Market Projection
2.3. Cardiovascular Implants Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Cardiovascular Implants Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Cardiovascular Implants Market
4. Cardiovascular Implants Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Cardiovascular Implants Market by Type
5.1. Coronary Stents
5.2. Peripheral Stents
5.3. Heart Valves
5.4. Implanted Cardiac Pacemakers
5.5. Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
5.6. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Device
6. Global Cardiovascular Implants Market by End-user
6.2. Cardiac Care Centers
6.3. Specialty Clinics
7. Global Cardiovascular Implants Market by Region
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Cardiovascular Implants Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Cardiovascular Implants Market by End-user
7.1.3. North America Cardiovascular Implants Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Cardiovascular Implants Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.2. Boston Scientific Corporation
8.2.4. Bard Medical Inc.
8.2.5. Cook Medical
8.2.6. Terumo Corporation
8.2.7. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
8.2.8. AMG International
8.2.9. SynCardia Systems LLC
8.2.10. LivaNova PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8dy7xn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190517005484/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cardiovascular Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/17/2019 02:11 PM/DISC: 05/17/2019 02:11 PM