World Microdisplays Market to Exhibit a CAGR of 23.6% During 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2019--
The “Microdisplays Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global microdisplays market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global microdisplays market to grow with a CAGR of 23.6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the microdisplays market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the microdisplays market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global microdisplays market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global microdisplays market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Implementation of augmented & virtual reality is driving the market
- Advance technology for picture quality
- High cost for raw material may hinder the market
- Surging demand in the defense and aerospace sector
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the microdisplays market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the microdisplays market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global microdisplays market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Microdisplays Market Highlights
2.2. Microdisplays Market Projection
2.3. Microdisplays Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Microdisplays Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Microdisplays Market
4. Microdisplays Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Microdisplays Market by Product Type
5.2. Near-to-eye Devices
5.3. Head-up Display
6. Global Microdisplays Market by Technology
6.1. Organic Light-emitting Diode (OLED)
6.2. Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
6.3. Liquid Crystal On Silicon (LCOS)
6.4. Digital Light Processing (DLP)
7. Global Microdisplays Market by Application
7.1. Medical Application
7.2. Consumer Electronics
7.4. Military & Defense
7.5. Sports and Entertainment
8. Global Microdisplays Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Microdisplays Market by Product Type
8.1.2. North America Microdisplays Market by Technology
8.1.3. North America Microdisplays Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Microdisplays Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Microdisplays Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Seiko Epson Corporation
9.2.2. AU Optronics Corp.
9.2.3. eMagin Corporation
9.2.4. Himax Technologies Inc.
9.2.5. Kopin Corporation
9.2.6. Sony Corporation
9.2.7. WiseChip Semiconductor Inc.
9.2.8. Universal Display Corporation
9.2.9. Syndiant Inc.
9.2.10. Raystar Optronics Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q30n0f
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190528005336/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/28/2019 06:38 AM/DISC: 05/28/2019 06:38 AM