Farm Tractors: Global Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts, 2019-2024 - Technologically Advanced Tractors Gain Prominence in Developed Markets - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 6, 2019--The “Farm Tractors - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Farm Tractors in US$ Million.
The report profiles 51 companies including many key and niche players such as:AGCO Corporation (USA) Argo Tractors S.p.A. (Italy) CLAAS KGaA mbH (Germany) CNH Industrial N.V. (UK) CNH Industrial (India) Private Limited (India) Steyr Landmaschinentechnik AG (Austria) Deere & Company (John Deere) (USA) Escorts Group (India) Daedong-USA, Inc. (USA) International Tractors Limited (India) Kubota Corporation (Japan) Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. (India) SDF S.p.A. (Italy) Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd. (TAFE) (India)
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWTractors - The Workhorses of Agriculture Population Growth & Demand for Food to Create Long-Term Stability in Growth Mechanization - The Major Driver for Tractor Sales Food Security Drives Governments to Stress on Improving Productivity Outlook Growth Drivers in a Nutshell Key Challenges Competitive Scenario Tractor Manufacturers Feel the Heat of Competition from Asian Manufacturers
2. MARKET TREND/ISSUES AND GROWTH DRIVERSFarm Consolidation to Lead to Demand for Larger Tractors Technological Innovations to Drive Productivity in Agriculture Robots Drones Internet of Things Driverless Tractors to Reduce Labor Cost and Boost Productivity Renting Farm Equipment and Tractors Online Retail Channels Altering Traditional Supply Chains Framework 3D Printing for Manufacturing Spare Parts Autonomous Tractors Begin to Make a Mark Expanding Global Population & Increase in Agricultural Output to Drive Demand for Tractors Emerging Economies Drive Market Expansion Increasing Mechanization of Farming Practices Drives Sales of Tractors Focus on Precision Farming Lends Traction to Tractor Sales Technological Innovations in Farming Equipment Lead the Way Technologically Advanced Tractors Gain Prominence in Developed Markets Comfort Features: An Important Value Addition Gaining Traction Alternative Fuel Tractors: An Important Product Development in the Coming Years Small Tractors Gain Ground in Developing Regions Certified Used Machines are Catching Up Globally Rising Demand for Energy Crops: A Business Case for Farm Tractors
3. AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT MARKET: A MACRO PERSPECTIVEAgricultural Equipment: An Overview China - A Threat to Europe’s Domination in Agricultural Machinery Production?
4. AN OVERVIEW OF THE AGRICULTURAL SECTORPrelude Key Statistical Insights:
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEWAgricultural Equipment Tractors Farm Tractors Different Types of Farm Tractors Compact Utility Tractors Utility Tractors Specialty tractors Garden Tractors Farming Practices Large-Scale, Capital-Intensive Farming Medium-Scale Farming Small-Scale Farming
6. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONSMahindra Showcases Tractors at Agritechnica CLAAS Launches ARION 4000 Series Tractors Massey Ferguson Launches ‘S Effect’ Line of tractors Massey Ferguson Introduces MF 3700 Series Tractors AGCO Introduces Battery Powered Fendt e100 Vario Mahindra Unveils Driverless Tractor Fendt Introduces Fendt 900 Vario MT and Fendt 1100 MT Tracked Tractors Escorts Introduces Electric & Hydrostatic Concept Tractor John Deere Unveils Redesigned John Deere 2025 R Compact Tractor Jon Deere Expands 9RX Tractor Lineup New Holland Agriculture Showcases Methane Powered Concept Tractor AGCO Unveils New Challenger MT700 Series Track Tractors Mahindra Introduces YUVO Series Tractors in Sri Lanka Mahindra Introduces JIVO Line of Tractors Valtra Introduces S394 Tractor Valtra Introduces New A4 Series of Tractors New Holland Agriculture Introduces New T5 Series Tractors Mahindra Unveils Telematics Technology, DiGiSENSE in Tractors Massey Ferguson Unveils High Clearance Utility Tractor Escorts Introduces Farmtrac 6080 Pro and FT 6090 Pro Series Tractors Sonalika Introduces Tractors for Potato Farming TAFE Introduces ‘SMART’ Line of Tractors in India Massey Ferguson Unveils MF 6718S Tractor Massey Ferguson Expands Heavy-Duty Utility Tractor Lineup Massey Ferguson Introduces 6700S Series of Tractors Challenger Launches Challenger 1000 Series Tractors Escorts Unveils New Tractors for International Markets Steyr Launches Steyr Multi TAFE Introduces Massey Ferguson ‘SMART’ Series of Tractors Mahindra Introduces Mahindra YUVO Range of Tractors Mahindra Introduces 6560 Model in Bangladesh Sonalika Introduces WorldTrac 110 Tractor Sonalika Unveils Advanced Tractors Fendt Introduces New 1000 Vario Series of Tractors ZETOR TRACTORS Unveils ZETOR CRYSTAL Sonalika Rolls Out GardenTrac 26 and DI 750III Tractors Sonalika Rolls Out Rx 30 Baagbaan Super Case IH Launches Optum Tractor Series AGCO Launches X-Edition Challenger Series Tractor Mahindra & Mahindra Rolls Out Mahindra 415 DI AGCO Showcases New Utility Tractor Series John Deere Expands the 6 Family Tractor Lineup John Deere Launches Four-Track 9RX Tractors Kubota Tractor Unveils M6-Series Utility Tractors Kubota Introduces Multi-Purpose Tractors for Indian Market AGCO Launches 2700E Series of Utility Tractors under Massey Ferguson Brand AGCO Rolls Out MF 35 Tractor in Kenya Mahindra & Mahindra Rolls Out Mahindra 555 DI Power+ Tractor Escorts Develops Anti Lift Tractors
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITYMahindra Acquires Tractor Business of Erkunt Group Mahindra Renames MGTL as Gromax Agri Equipment Limited Mahindra Acquires Hisarlar Blackstone Group to Divest Stake in ITL to Yanmar TYM Acquires Kukje Machinery Kubota to Establish New Production Facility in China Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Enters into Strategic Partnership with Mahindra & Mahindra Escorts Enters into a Joint Venture with Amul Group Sonalika to Open New Tractor Production Plant
8. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 51 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 76)The United States (11) Canada (2) Japan (6) Europe (29) France (2)Germany (4)The United Kingdom (8)Italy (9)Spain (1)Rest of Europe (5) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (26) Latin America (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vsjt84/farm_tractors?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190206005443/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/06/2019 09:53 AM/DISC: 02/06/2019 09:53 AM