DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 21, 2018--The “Bus Market Forecast for 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In 2018 new bus sales are expected to show a modest growth of 1.05% on 2017 and come to 11.9 thousand buses.
Small buses will dominate the market: in 2018 their share is expected to achieve 48.7% and in the mid-term prospect small buses will make over 50% of the market.
In 2018 the shares of large and extra large buses are expected to increase, while the share of medium buses will go 8.5% down.
Key Topics Covered
1. Macroeconomic IndicatorsGDP Fixed-asset investment Industrial production: price index Oil prices Currency exchange rate Passenger turnover Number of small businesses Small business turnover
2. Legal FactorsRecycling tax Scrappage scheme EURO-3,4,5 emission standards A prohibition on public procurement of machinery and equipment produced abroad Industrial assembly rules CNG conversion programs for municipal utility vehicles Fleet replacement (service life limit) The Customs Union and new technical regulations for vehicles, fuel etc. Revision of insurance rates
3. Bus Production
4. New Bus Market in RussiaMarket dynamics Market structure by price segments Market structure by brands Market structure by length Market structure by class Market structure by country of brand origin Market structure by country of production Market structure by Chinese brands TOP-15 regional new bus markets Importers’ and manufacturers’ key events: model launch and deletion, service and finance programs
5. Used Bus Market in RussiaMarket dynamics Market structure by price segments Market structure by brands Market structure by length Market structure by class Market structure by country of brand origin Market structure by Chinese brands TOP-15 regional used bus markets
6. Dealer NetworksChanges in the number of dealerships Changes in the number of dealerships by brands Changes in the number of dealerships by regions
7. Forecast for 2018-2023
Production ForecastProduction volume Production volume by manufacturers Russian and foreign bus production
Market ForecastMarket volume Russian and foreign bus sales Bus sales by price segments Bus sales by brands
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9xb37/bus_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180821005328/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Commercial Vehicles
KEYWORD: EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC AFRICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT OTHER TRANSPORT PUBLIC TRANSPORT AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/21/2018 06:42 AM/DISC: 08/21/2018 06:42 AM