Global Food Preservatives Market Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 10, 2018--The “Global Food Preservatives Market: Analysis By Type, By Application, By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Forecast to 2023 - By Region, By Country” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market is projected to display robust growth represented by a CAGR of 4.93% during 2018-2023.
The segment of Antimicrobials followed by Antioxidants witnessed substantial growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years and in the forecast period due to a rapidly increasing youth population, a growing population of working women and enhanced demand for ready-to-eat and quick-to-prepare food products by a surging youth population across the globe coupled with rising per capita income.
During 2018-23, Food Preservatives Market is anticipated to grow at an appreciable rate due to surge in the growing investment by major food preservatives manufacturers in retail outlets and innovating the products, rising per capita income, expanding economy and enhanced expenditure on food and beverages products by consumers. Amongst the regions, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest regional share in the global food preservatives market in 2018.
Key factors driving the robust growth rate in Asia Pacific region include surging per capita income of consumers, presence of heavy consumer base backed with escalating investment by leading food manufacturers, changing lifestyle, growing urbanization etc. which are fuelling the demand of food preservatives in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Food Preservatives Market : Product Outlook
5. Global Food Preservatives Market: An Analysis
6. Global Food Preservatives Market: Segment Analysis
7. North America Food Preservatives Market: An Analysis
8. North America Food Preservatives Market: Segment Analysis
9. North America Food Preservatives Market: Country Analysis
10. Europe Food Preservatives Market: An Analysis
11. Europe Food Preservatives Market: Segment Analysis
12. Europe Food Preservatives Market: Country Analysis
13. Asia Pacific Food Preservatives Market: An Analysis
14. Asia Pacific Food Preservatives Market: Segment Analysis
15. Asia Pacific Food Preservatives Market: Country Analysis
16. Rest of the World Food Preservatives Market: An Analysis
17. Rest of the World Food Preservatives Market: Segment Analysis
18. Global Food Preservatives Market drivers
19. Global Food Preservatives Market Restraints
20. Global Food Preservatives Market Trends
21. SWOT Analysis
22. Company ProfilesAkzo Nobel N.V. Archer Daniels Midland Company BASF SE Cargill Celanese Corporation Corbion N.V. Koninklijke DSM N.V Novozymes A/S Solvay SA Tate & Lyle PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjn9g9/global_food?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181010005535/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Food Processing,Food Ingredients,Food Additives
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/10/2018 08:53 AM/DISC: 10/10/2018 08:53 AM