Malaysia Data Centre Market Outlook to 2022 by Revenue Streams (Colocation, Managed Hosting and Cloud Services) & End Users (Banking & Finance, Federal Government, Content & Technology and Others) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 24, 2018--The “Malaysia Data Centre Market Outlook to 2022 - by Revenue Streams (Colocation, Managed Hosting and Cloud Services), by End Users (Banking & Finance, Federal Government, Content & Technology and Others)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents with a snapshot on cloud computing market in Malaysia, its current state, service delivery models, opportunities in the Malaysian market and challenges for the development of cloud computing market in Malaysia, growth drivers and trends, issues and challenges, regulations, decision making parameters considered by end user before procuring data centre services, pain points faced by an end user, cross comparison of TIER 1, TIER 2, TIER 3 and TIER 4 data centre services.
The report also includes comparison of Malaysia data centre market with that of Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Singapore and an investment model for setting up a data centre in Malaysia along with a snapshot on Data Centre Consultants in Malaysia.
The report also includes competitive landscape of major players in Malaysia Data Centre market:AIMS Basis Bay CSF Exitra Experian Extreme Broadband HDC Heitech Padu Hitachi Sunway MyTelehaus N2N NTT MSC PLT Pro Data Centre RedTone SAktifnet Skali Strateq VADS Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Value Chain In Malaysia Data Centre Market
4. Comparison Of Malaysian Data Centre Market With Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, India And Singapore
5. Malaysia Data Centre Market
6. Decision Making Parameters Considered By End Users Before Taking Services From Data Center Companies
7. Snapshot On Data Centre Consultant In Malaysia
8. Pain Points Faced By End User
9. Cross Comparison Of Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 And Tier 4 Data Centre
10. Snapshot On Cloud Computing Market In Malaysia
11. Trends And Developments In Malaysia Data Center Market
12. Issues And Challenges In Malaysia Data Center
13. Government Regulations In Malaysia Data Center Market
14. Investment Model To Set-Up A Data Centre In Malaysia
15. Competitive Scenario In Malaysia Data Centre Market
16. Malaysia Data Center Market Future Outlook And Projections, 2018-202217. Analyst RecommendationFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g538b7/malaysia_data?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180924005359/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cloud Computing and Storage,Data Centers
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/24/2018 04:58 AM/DISC: 09/24/2018 04:58 AM