Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/22/2018
• Matthew John Pace and Victoria Alexandra Louise Dougher, both of Scranton.
• Raymond Joseph Bates III, Factoryville, and Celeste Dawn Bell, Clarks Summit.
• Gary Arthur Howell, Scranton, and Kristyn Brynne Lartz, Nicholson.
• Kristin Leanne Simmons and Andrew Edward Bennie, both of Taylor.
• Carmela Giordano, Archbald, to Stephen and Meghan O’Connor; a property at 1212 Waddell St., Jessup, for $144,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., by its attorney-in-fact, Powers Kirn and Associates LLC, formerly known as Powers Kirn and Javardian LLC, to Thomas, Tatiana and Thomas Alexander Tell III; a property at 1055 Blair Ave., Scranton, for $31,000.
• Madison Revolving Trust 2017, Salt Lake City, Utah, to Thomas Chickey, Old Forge; a property at 917 E. Elm St., Scranton, for $26,001.
• Melissa Clayton to 929 S. Webster Ave. LLC; a property at 929 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $44,000.
• Riaz and Atiyah Hussain to Hetalkumar G. and Bijal H. Amin; two parcels in Scranton for $180,000.
• Sarah A. Madden, Dickson City, to Lucy Angela Hufford, South Abington Twp.; a property at 516 Miles Ave., Dickson City, for $153,000.
• Christian and Angela Goetz, Old Forge, to Bella Casa V. LLC, Moosic; a property in Old Forge for $53,000.
• Kristi L. Wilson, Scranton, to Michael J. and Alice D. Tracy, Carbondale; a property at 205-207 Arthur Ave., Scranton, for $125,000.
• Declan Mulhall and Christie Pugh Karpiak, Scranton, to NAY-CO LLC, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $75,500.
• David and Betty Lackey, Clarks Green, to Joshua A. and Kristen M. Stewart, Lackawanna County; a property at 407 Venard Road, South Abington Twp., for $176,000.
• Peter J. Jr. and Annette Parchinski, Dickson City, to Richard and Jennifer E. Hensel, Lackawanna County; a property at 1067 Carmalt St., Dickson City, for $76,850.
• Terry and Cheryl Betts, Clarks Summit, to John Roy Thompson II, Lackawanna County; a property at 625 Winola Road, Clarks Summit, for $83,000.
• US Bank NA to Prosell LLC; a property at 10 Joni Drive, Spring Brook Twp., for $55,000.
• Theresa Melville-Tuohey, Scranton, v. William Tuohey, Moscow; married Aug. 23, 2013, in Elmhurst Twp.; pro se.
• Kaleen Parsons v. Matthew Parsons.
• Tara Chorba v. Shawn Chorba.
• Kelly McHugh v. Casey McHugh.
• Amber Elwood v. Christopher Czankner.
• Gvantsa Gordeziani v. Matthew Petrie.
• Phillip Polcha v. Nicole Polcha.
• Brian Sheridan v. Christal Sheridan.
• James Keeler v. Kristy Keeler.
• Patrick Trichilo Jr. v. Ashley Trichilo.
• Tonya Santiago v. Orlando Santiago.
• Jeannine Barrett, also known as Jeannine McKnight, v. Christopher Summa.
• Victoria Ralston v. Bradley Ralston Jr.
• Lorena Zangre v. Joseph Zangre.
• Ruth Boyd v. Jason Boyd.
• Fabiana Spager, also known as Fabiana Vargas, v. Benjamin Spager.
• Patrick Williamson v. Shanna Williamson.
• Kyllie Dobishinsky v. John Ganz.
• Sean Jordan v. Amy Jordan.
• Raymond Decesare v. Susan Decesare.
• Amber Boone v. Lamont Boone.
• Cora Belardi, 128 Oak St., Old Forge, letters testamentary to Robert Belardi, 209 Milwaukee Ave., Old Forge.
• Herman Belardi, 128 Oak St., Old Forge, letters testamentary to Robert Belardi, 209 Milwaukee Ave., Old Forge.
• Leonard M. Berkowitz, 537 Monroe Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Esther Elefant, same address.
• Juanita L. Bennett, 2309 Stafford Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Kyle Carey, 960 Grovania Drive, Bloomsburg.
• Randy Klimek, 41 Sandpond Road, Hamburg, N.J., v. Millett Real Estate, 101 Old Lackawanna Road, Clarks Summit; Hampton Inn Bloomsburg Inc., 101 Old Lackawanna Road, Clarks Summit; Hampton Inn Sayre Pennsylvania LLC, 101 Old Lackawanna Road, Clarks Summit; Hampton Inns Management LLC, 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Va.; Hampton Inn Sayre, 3080 N. Elmira St., Sayre; Hilton Hotels Corp., doing business as Hampton Inn, 933 Civic Drive, Beverly Hills, Calif; seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 plus interest and costs on six counts, for injuries suffered by the plaintiff’s child at an indoor swimming pool Oct. 26, 2016, at the defendants’ property; Todd A. Johns, attorney.
• Encompass Insurance Co., as subrogee of Anita Perry, 721 US Highway 202-206, Bridgewater, N.J., v. Deivid Morel-Diaz, 519 Breck St., Scranton, and Andry Bastardo-Ramirez, 1011 Gibbons St., Scranton, seeking $4,601.34 together with interest from June 14 and costs of this suit, for damages done to the plaintiff’s vehicle while it was stopped on the 1100 block of Pittston Avenue in a southerly direction in Scranton, on June 14; Paul N. Sandler, attorney.