Global Employment Services Strategic Business Report 2018 - RPO Penetration in Small & Mid-Size Companies Gain Momentum - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 15, 2018--The “Employment Services - Global Strategic Business Reports” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Employment Services in US$ Million.
The Global, US, Canadian, Japanese and European markets are further analyzed by the following Service Segments:Temporary Staffing/Agency Work Permanent Recruitment/Search & Placement Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Others
Additionally, the Global and the US markets are analyzed by the following End-Use Sectors:Industrial Clerical/Office Information Technology Engineering Medical Accounting & Finance Others
The report profiles 391 companies including many key and niche players such as:51job (China) Adecco SA (Switzerland) Adecco Staffing USA (USA) Ajilon (UK) Lee Hecht Harrison, LLC (USA) Allegis Group (USA) Aon Hewitt LLC (USA) Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (USA) Beijing Foreign Enterprise Human Resource Service Co. Ltd (China) CDI Corporation (USA) CDI-AndersElite Limited (UK) Cielo, Inc. (USA) China International Talent Development Center (China) Hays Plc (UK) Kelly Services, Inc. (USA) Korn/Ferry International (USA) ManpowerGroup Inc. (USA) Right Management Consultants, Inc. Pasona, Inc. (Japan) Poolia AB (Sweden) Randstad Holding NV (The Netherlands) Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd. (Japan) Robert Half International Inc. (USA) Synergie SA (France) USG People B.V. (The Netherlands)
Key Topics Covered
1. MARKET OVERVIEWEmployment Services: Helping Employers Secure Human Resources with the Highest Core Competencies Perennial Demand for Temporary Staffing Services from Various Sectors: Foundation for Market Growth Myriad Benefits Offered by Temporary/Agency Staffing Drive Market Penetration Temporary Jobs: An Important Barometer for a Country’s Economic Health Global Market Outlook Emerging Markets: The New Growth Engine for the Global Employment Services Market Post-Recession Economic Recovery Provides an Impetus to Global Employment Services Market
Competition in the Marketplace: Highly Fragmented
2. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES & DRIVERSIncreasing Focus on Core Competencies and the Resulting Need to Outsource Recruitment Processes Drive Healthy Market Growth
Important Factors Driving Growth in the RPO Market Key Recruitment Process Functions Outsourced by Order of Importance Comparison with Other Models Drawbacks of RPO Model RPO Sector Registers Growth in Number of Deals Offshoring of RPO Services Picks Up Pace Talent Acquisition & Retention: Changing Definition of RPOs RPO Penetration in Small and Mid-Size Companies Gain Momentum Growing Prominence of Agile and Flexible Workforce Lends Traction to Market Demand Despite Cannibalization by Online Hiring, Recruitment Agencies Continue to Sustain Growth Momentum Employment Services: A Major Beneficiary of the Transforming Social Networking Landscape Social Media Networking: Facts and Figures in a Nutshell Smart Data Technologies and Other Technology Advancements Offer Lucrative Opportunities for Public Employment Services Rising Popularity of Cloud-Based Recruitment Software Augurs Well for the Market Expanding Workforce Solution Offerings by Employment Service Providers Benefit Market Growth The Essential Nature of Employment Services in Addressing Undeclared, Illegal Work Bodes Well for Market Adoption Rising Need for Labor Mobility to Offset Anti- Immigrant Sentiments Favors Market Demand Exponential Increase in Urban Population & Expanding Middle Class: Mega Trends Strengthening Market Prospects Structural Unemployment and Growing Skills Gap: Major Challenges Hampering Market Prospects
3. REGULATORY OVERVIEW
4. SERVICE OVERVIEW
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITYUSG People Delists Equity Shares Post Acquisition by Recruit Holdings ManpowerGroup Takes Over Ciber Netherlands Adecco Group Completes Take Over of Penna Active Staffing Services Inks Agreement to Purchase Blass Employment Staffline Ireland Group Takes Over Paragon Training Cornerstone Staffing Solutions Acquires Valtech Services and The Wyckoff Group The U.S. Veterans Labor Department Unveils Veterans.gov Website Active Staffing Services Inks Binding Agreement for Acquiring Blass Employment General Employment Enterprises Acquires Paladin Consulting Temp Holdings, Kelly Services to Expand TS Kelly Workforce JV throughout Asia-Pacific Wonolo Introduces Single Platform Service for On-Demand Talent Management WeEmploy Collaborates with AAISA to Provide Employment Services to Refugees in Alberta BG Staffing Completes Take Over of Assets of Vision Technology Services Active Staffing Services Signs Binding Agreement for Acquiring Complete Staffing Services Patriot National Inks Agreement for Acquiring Global HR Research One Call Recruitment Acquires Epton Employment Services Paychex Closes Acquisition of Advance Partners Korn Ferry Takes Over Hay Group
ESI International Merges with IPS Learning to Give Rise to Strategy Execution Bradley Personnel Acquires Southern Technical Recruiters BG Staffing Closes Acquisition of Assets of Vision Technology Services Alluvion Staffing Acquires Reichard Staffing, RDW Professional Staffing Templine Employment Closes Acquisition of Corinium Employment Adecco Group Acquires Knightsbridge Human Capital Solutions Lugera Buys GIT (General IT) CDI AndersElite Purchases Recruitment Business of Ship Shape Resources The Select Family of Staffing Companies to Merge with EmployBridge PrideStaff Opens Employment Staffing and Agency in Atlanta South Sage Communications Commences Sage Employment Marketing Division 51job Commences Education Partnership with Association of Talent Development MRINetwork Opens First Office in Canada MRINetwork Opens Affiliate Offices MRINetwork Cape Town, Johannesburg Fourways Employee Solutions Buys Bridge Employment Services from Broken Arrow Impellam Takes Over Lorien Resourcing Addison Group Acquires CVPartners Staffing 360 Solutions Completes Take Over of Poolia UK Mitsui & Co. Acquires TDC Hold aka The Delta Companies Lee Hecht Harrison Purchases Assets MasteryWorks AccessPoint to Merge with Advance Employment Perspectives Corporation Launches Perspectives Employment Services Dean’s Professional Services Secures Temporary Staffing Contract from The City of Houston Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Takes Over The Agency Staffing TrueBlue Buys Assets of Crowley Transportation Services BFSI Digital Stallions Forum Launches Recruitment Service for BFSI Sector Futran Solutions Introduces RUSH IT Staffing Service
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 407 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 475)The United States (299) Canada (15) Japan (9) Europe (73)France (2)Germany (1)The United Kingdom (53)Italy (1)Rest of Europe (16)
Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (78) Middle East (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsgx93/global_employment?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181115005660/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Recruitment and Employment Agencies
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SMALL BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HUMAN RESOURCES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/15/2018 10:56 AM/DISC: 11/15/2018 10:56 AM