The Worldwide Automotive Multi-Wheel Drive Market is Projected to Post a CAGR of 5.5% During 2019-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 27, 2019--The “Automotive Multi-Wheel Drive Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global automotive multi-wheel drive market reached a volume of 15.3 Million Units in 2018. Looking forward, we expect the global automotive multi-wheel drive market to reach a volume of 21.1 Million Unit by 2024 exhibiting a CAGR of 5.5% during 2019-2024.
Increasing awareness among consumers regarding their safety while driving has catalyzed the demand for various advanced in-built safety features such as multi-wheel drive. In addition, to improve the traction and control over the vehicle, most luxury and sports cars are installed with multi-wheel drive systems.
A shift in consumer preferences towards comfort and luxury driving with enhanced driving dynamics is further expected to augment the overall demand for luxury cars, SUVs and other sports vehicles across Europe and Asia.
- Based on the vehicle type, the market has been segmented into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. Amongst these, passenger cars currently represent the biggest segment.
- Based on the transmission type, the market has been segregated as manual MWD and automatic MWD. Currently, manual MWD represents the leading segment.
- Based on wheel drive type, the market is categorized as all-wheel drive (AWD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD).
- Region-wise, the report has analyzed Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Borg Warner Inc, Continental AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, JTKT Corporation, Magna International Inc., American Axle Manufacturing, Eaton Corporation, GKN Plc, Dana Holding Corporation, Oerlikon Inc and Mitsubishi Motors.
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Automotive Multi Wheel Drive Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Transmission Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Wheel Drive Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
6.1 Passenger Cars
6.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
6.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
7 Market Breakup by Transmission Type
7.1 Manual MWD
7.2 Automatic MWD
8 Market Breakup by Wheel Drive Type
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 Asia Pacific
9.2 North America
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 Global Automotive Multi Wheel Drive Industry: SWOT Analysis
11 Global Automotive Multi Wheel Drive Industry: Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Global Automotive Multi Wheel Drive Industry: Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Global Automotive Multi Wheel Drive Industry: Price Analysis
13.1 Price Indicators
13.2 Price Structure
13.3 Margin Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.1 Borg Warner Inc.
14.3.2 Continental AG
14.3.3 ZF Friedrichshafen AG
14.3.4 JTKT Corporation
14.3.5 Magna International Inc.
14.3.6 American Axle Manufacturing
14.3.7 Eaton Corporation
14.3.8 GKN PLC
14.3.9 Dana Holding Corporation
14.3.10 Oerlikon Inc.
14.3.11 Mitsubishi Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prdlbd/the_worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190227005884/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Automotive Drivetrain and Transmission Components
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/27/2019 03:14 PM/DISC: 02/27/2019 03:14 PM