Generic Pharmaceutical Partnering - Worldwide Terms & Agreements, 2014-2019: Analysis on Deal Trends, Players and Financials - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 6, 2019--The “Global Generic Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2019: Deal Trends, Players and Financials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Generic Pharmaceutical partnering deals.
The report provides details of the latest Generic Pharmaceutical agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Generic Pharmaceutical deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Generic Pharmaceutical partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Generic Pharmaceutical deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Generic Pharmaceutical partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Generic Pharmaceutical dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 8,000 online deal records of actual Generic Pharmaceutical deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Generic Pharmaceutical dealmaking. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Generic Pharmaceutical dealmaking since 2014, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Generic Pharmaceutical deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 most active companies in Generic Pharmaceutical dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Generic Pharmaceutical deals announded by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Generic Pharmaceutical partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Generic Pharmaceutical partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2014. The chapter is organized by specific technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Generic Pharmaceutical partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Generic Pharmaceutical partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Generic Pharmaceutical technologies and products.
- In-depth understanding of Generic Pharmaceutical deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Generic Pharmaceutical agreements with real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Generic Pharmaceutical contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Generic Pharmaceutical dealmakers since 2014
- Insight into terms included in a Generic Pharmaceutical partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Global Generic Pharmaceutical Partnering 2014-2019: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Generic Pharmaceutical trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Generic Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Generic Pharmaceutical dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Generic Pharmaceutical deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Generic Pharmaceutical deals
- Access to Generic Pharmaceutical contract documents
- Leading Generic Pharmaceutical deals by value since 2014
- Most active Generic Pharmaceutical dealmakers since 2014
In the report, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 8,000 Generic Pharmaceutical deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Generic Pharmaceutical dealmaking
2.2. Generic Pharmaceutical partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Generic Pharmaceutical dealmakers
2.4. Generic Pharmaceutical partnering by deal type
2.5. Generic Pharmaceutical partnering by therapy area
2.6. Generic Pharmaceutical partnering by technology type
2.7. Deal terms for Generic Pharmaceutical partnering
2.7.1 Generic Pharmaceutical partnering headline values
2.7.2 Generic Pharmaceutical deal upfront payments
2.7.3 Generic Pharmaceutical deal milestone payments
2.7.4 Generic Pharmaceutical royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading Generic Pharmaceutical deals
3.2. Top Generic Pharmaceutical deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Generic Pharmaceutical dealmakers
4.2. Most active Generic Pharmaceutical dealmakers
4.3. Most active Generic Pharmaceutical partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Generic Pharmaceutical contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Generic Pharmaceutical contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Generic Pharmaceutical dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdkjjp/generic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190306005383/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Pharmaceuticals,Generic Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/06/2019 07:19 AM/DISC: 03/06/2019 07:19 AM