Beauty Devices: United States Market Overview & Outlook, 2013-2018 & 2019-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Beauty Devices: United States Market Overview” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A comprehensive assessment of the vibrant market for at-home beauty devices, focusing on market size and growth, importance of skin care concerns, product trends and notable new launches, key changes in distribution, and the competitive landscape.
As technology redefines the beauty landscape with personalized experiences, this study will explore the increasing importance of customization in at-home beauty devices.
This report answers questions, including:
- What technology is growing the fastest by device type and region?
- What is new in body care devices?
- Can Clarisonic gain back share with the launch of its new devices?
- Who are the new players on the market?
- Is Neutrogena able to kick-start the acne market for devices with its products?
Scope & Benefits
The report examines the non-invasive forms of at-home skin care that mimic results that were once only achieved in doctors’ offices and spas. All devices analyzed in the report are power-operated. The analysis will cover beauty devices sold to consumers through all channels of distribution, including direct sales, mass, prestige, and professional outlets.
Devices that offer the following benefits will be covered:
- Acne elimination
- Cellulite reduction and body firming/toning
- Hair regrowth
- Hair removal
This report will not include implements, hair appliances, or waxing equipment. Devices and appliances used by physicians and aestheticians in professional outlets are excluded.
This comprehensive report enables you to identify business opportunities by analyzing the dynamics in one of the most dynamic markets in the beauty industry.
Specifically, this report will assist you by:
- Two key deliverables: an interactive online database and a comprehensive-presentation style report
- Identifying opportunities that may be appropriate for product marketers
- Explaining key skin care concerns that devices address in a clear and consistent fashion
- Identifying the opportunities stemming from the evolution of distribution channels
- Quantifying the key areas that devices treat, such as cellulite, facial hair removal, hair regrowth, cleansing, acne, and wrinkles
- Providing perspective on the leading players, as well as the smaller, up-and-coming ones
- Stimulating ideas for future partnerships/ alliances and product ideation.
Key Topics Covered
Each presentation style report provides the following:
- Total industry size and growth for each market as listed
- Market drivers
- Competitive landscape with brand snapshots of leading and/or notable marketers
Sales breakdown for 2017 and 2018 by:
- Skin concern
- Leading technology
- Distribution channel
- Innovation and technological advancements
- NEW Facial rollers snapshot: sales and growth, competitive landscape, marketing activity
- Market outlook through 2023
The interactive database provides:
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by market as listed
Breakdowns for 2013 through 2018 by:
- Distribution channel
- Skin care concern
- Forecast sales by 2023
- User-friendliness in a simple yet sophisticated system
Data presented by:
- Manufacturers’ sales
- Market share
- Growth rates
- Flexible search options
- Export capabilities
- Ability to easily refine and modify search
- Capillus LLC
- Estee Lauder
- ICTV Brands
- Nu Skin
- Beauty Bioscience
- Lexington International
- Iluminage Beauty
- Johnson & Johnson
- ICTV Brands
- The Carol Cole Company
- Nutraluxe MD
- Procter & Gamble
- Pretika Corporation
- Spectrum Brands
- Home Skinovations
- Channel Investments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8pz734/beauty_devices?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005505/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Personal Care Products
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL COSMETICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 08:55 AM/DISC: 03/19/2019 08:55 AM