Lackawanna County Court Notes 10/02/2018
• Shaun Ryan Esposito, Scranton, and Mariah Marie Crawford, Bloomsburg.
• David Russell Messina and Kymberlee Elizabeth Shimo, both of Scranton.
• Robert Horan and Michela Ashley Lewis, both of Dunmore.
• Kathryn Marie Bondi and Matthew Paul Lynch, both of Scranton.
• Christopher David Halaquist and Caitlyn Jane Shearer, both of Cobbleskill, N.Y.
• Ryan Peter Smolko and Taylor Lynn Rojek, both of Emmaus.
• Christa Elena Sgobba, Emmaus, and Robert Thomas Coleman Jr., Old Forge.
• Amber Beth Cholish and Dukenson Normil, both of Scranton.
• Anthony John Distler and Stephanie Ann Vanalstine, both of Archbald.
• Michael Chiriac to Joegil LLC; a property at 730 S. Main St., Old Forge, for $200,000.
• Johanna R. and Eric N. Davis, Scott Twp., to Dean and Sarah Elizabeth Pettinato, Scott Twp.; parcels in Scott Twp. for $179,900.
• First National Bank of Pa., successor by merger from Community Bank & Trust Co., Hermitage, to George & Michael Properties Inc., Archbald; a property in Archbald for $65,000.
• Timothy L. Clark, Old Forge, to Scranton-Lackawanna Resources Development Corp., Scranton; a property at 119 Grace St., Old Forge, for $180,000.
• Jan and Wanda Kuha, Scott Twp., Marilyn and John Jackson, Avoca, Walter and Janet Kuha, Temple, Texas, Donna and Robert Burke, Old Saybrook, Conn., and Gerard and Kim Kuha, Hamlin, as tenants in common, to 718 Boulevard LLC, Dalton; two parcels at 718 Boulevard Ave., Dickson City, for $150,000.
• Donna Buraczewski and Glen Richard Kapschull, Fell Twp., to Mark R. and Rachel Hollis, Carbondale; a property at 901 Main St., Fell Twp. for $143,000.
• Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC to Minhaj and Saika Haasan; a property on Cedar Avenue, Scranton, for $26,000.
• Bruce John Thompson, Sartell, Minn., and Tina Yeager, St. Cloud, Minn., as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, to Michael and Carolyn A. Meredick, and Allyson Michaele Meredick, all of Scranton; a property on Loomis Avenue, Taylor, for $122,000.
• Roger R. Foster, by and through his attorneys-in-fact, David Reed Foster and Karen Linda Bowen, Jefferson Twp., to Jeffrey and Carena Kelly, Archbald; parcels in Jefferson Twp. for $97,000.
• Darius Salko, Brunswick, Maine, to John Piwowarczyk, Carbondale; a property at 44 Honesdale Road, Carbondale Twp., for $92,220.
• Boston Land Co. Inc., South Abington Twp., to Raymond J. and Linda M. Shuma, South Abington Twp.; a property at 50 Wyndham Road, South Abington Twp., for $275,182.
• Cloverleaf Developers LLC, Archbald, to Barbara Ricketts, Eynon; a property at 131 Forest Drive, Archbald, for $252,000.
• ARM Realty Inc., Hudson, Fla., to Robert Fluet and Christopher Negado, Harrington Park, N.J.; a property in Benton Twp. for $420,000.
• Matthew and Kristen Scalese, Moscow, to Barry L. Demansky, Lake Ariel; a property at 801 Parkview Road, Moscow, for $390,000.
• Salvatore B. and Paula F. Cerra, and Joan Ann and Salvatore M. Cerra, Throop, to Benjamin A. and Jennifer Jarosinski, Dickson City; a property at 1120 Frieda St., Dickson City, for $158,000.
• Robert and Dinah McCarthy, South Abington Twp., to Robert J. Jr. and Kristin J. Weiss-O’Donnell, Avoca; a property at 214 Cherry Circle, South Abington Twp., for $242,500.
• Daniel E. and Dorothy M. Walker, Conway, S.C., to Victoria Klebon, Scranton; a property at 1127 Snyder Ave., Scranton, for $90,100.
• Christopher Bertha, executor of the estate of Velma M. Dixon, Scranton, to John Stefanic, Scranton; a property at 1408 Ash St., Scranton, for $65,000.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
• Audra L. and Maurice R. McCloe. 658 S. Keyser Ave., Scranton; $21,792.97.