2019 Case Study: Airbnb’s Affiliations with DMOs & Governments - How & Why Airbnb is Growing Co-operation with DMOs & Governments - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 22, 2019--The “Case Study: Airbnb’s affiliations with DMOs and governments - How and why Airbnb is growing co-operation with DMOs and governments” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report looks at how Airbnb is partnering with destination marketing organizations to help boost its business and aid those very same DMOs in the process. It offers an insight into the key reasons behind this strategy, why both sides are increasingly keen on the idea and looks at how successful it has proved so far.
By 2016, affiliations with DMO’s and governments were increasing in frequency. Each type of affiliation benefits the company in a different strategic aspect. The strategy of affiliation with DMO’s and governments is socially and economically beneficial for Airbnb, but the potential long-term negative impacts need to be managed carefully.
- Early affiliations which Airbnb were involved in paved the way for the large-scale affiliations taking place today
- Initial types of affiliations targeted positive brand positioning and gestures of goodwill
- These affiliations can help lead generation for future partnerships, as well as position the brand as an ethical one and help secure repeat business
- A range of economic, social and even environmental impacts relating to this strategy need to be carefully managed in order for the continued success of this strategy
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an insight into Airbnb’s use of affiliations as it looks to grow its business
- Understand the reasons for this strategy, as well as the potential pitfalls
- Assess the success of major hotel chains’ multi-brand strategy
Key Topics Covered
- Table of Contents
- Company Snapshot: Airbnb
- SWOT Analysis: Airbnb
- The emergence of Airbnb’s affiliations with DMOs and governments
- Examples of Airbnb’s affiliates and types of affiliation
- Why has Airbnb been increasing its affiliations recently?
- Positive implications created by Airbnb’s strategy
- Negative implications created by Airbnb’s strategy
- Affiliating with DMOs and governments is proving profitable
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsflts/2019_case_study?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190322005352/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Hotels and Travel Accommodation
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRAVEL LODGING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/22/2019 12:31 PM/DISC: 03/22/2019 12:31 PM