Multimedia Chipsets: Global Market to Reach $39.76 Billion by 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 9, 2018--The “Global Multimedia Chipsets Market - Segmented by Type (Graphics, Audio), End User Industry (Consumer Electronics, IT and Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment, Government), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The multimedia chipsets market has been valued at USD 26.48 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 39.76 billion by 2023.
Rising penetration of high-speed internet connection, increasing demand for functional hardware in various mobile devices, including smartphones and wearable combined with the high growth potential of multimedia chipsets in the gaming industry are major factors driving the market for multimedia chipsets. The rapid growth of set top box and IPTV is also driving the demand for multimedia chipsets.
Moreover, initiatives have been taken by various governments across the world that instruct the digitization of conservative cable television, like the changeover from analog to an internet centered digital television system, which has increased the demand of set top boxes at a tremendous rate. However, higher static costs related to the formation of manufacture unit is limiting the development of multimedia chipsets market.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Multimedia Chipsets Market - Segmented by Type
7. Global Multimedia Chipsets Market - Segmented by End-user Industry
8. Global Multimedia Chipsets Market - Segmented by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape - Key Vendor ProfilesNVIDIA Corporation Intel Corporation Qualcomm Inc. Cirrus Logic Inc. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. DSP Group Inc. Apple Inc. Broadcom Corporation Realtek Semiconductor Corporation Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Samsung Group MediaTek Inc. NXP Semiconductors N.V. STMicroelectronics Actions Semiconductor Co. Ltd.
10. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ns4q73/multimedia?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180809005656/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/09/2018 01:53 PM/DISC: 08/09/2018 01:53 PM