Global Advanced Wound Care Market Analysis 2013-2017 & Forecasts 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 3, 2018--The “Global Advanced Wound Care Market: Analysis By Type, By Application, By End-User, By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Opportunities and Forecasts (2018-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The advanced wound care market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 5.48% during 2018-2023.
Over the recent years, global Advanced Wound Care market has been witnessing growth, on account of several driving factors including rapidly increasing prevalence of chronic and acute wounds, rising geriatric population, increase in obese population, surging diabetics prevalence, increasing surgical procedures, surging demand for bio-actives and external wound therapy devices.
Moreover, briskly surging prevalence of diabetic foot ulcer, venous ulcer and pressure ulcer with increasing penetration and adoption rate of advanced wound care products, especially in developing countries, is expected to propel the market growth.
By product type, the advanced wound dressings are predicted to hold their dominant position in the market. By end user, hospitals and clinics segment is anticipated to hold largest share in global advanced wound care market. Amongst the regions, North America accounts for the largest regional share in the global advanced wound care market in 2017. The largest share of North America is attributed to presence of enormous number of patient base in this region.
Scope of the Report
Global Advanced Wound Care Market (Actual Period: 2013-2017, Forecast Period: 2018-2023)Analysis By Type - Advanced Wound Dressings, Wound Therapy Devices, Wound Care Biologics Analysis By Application- Chronic Wounds, Acute Wounds Analysis By End Users- Hospitals & Clinics, Homecare
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Advanced Wound Care Products Outlook
5. Global Advanced Wound Care Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Advanced Wound Care Market: Segment Analysis
7. Global Advanced Wound Care Market: Company Share
8. Global Advanced Wound Care Market: Regional Analysis
9. North America Advanced Wound Care Market: An Analysis
10. Europe Advanced Wound Care Market: An Analysis
11. APAC Advanced Wound Care Market: An Analysis
12. ROW Advanced Wound Care Market: An Analysis
13. Global Advanced Wound Care Market: Market Dynamics
14. Porter Five Force Analysis
15. SWOT Analysis
16. Competitive Landscape: Product Benchmarking
17. Company ProfilesSmith & Nephew Plc 3M Coloplast Acelity ConvaTec Mlnlycke Health Care AB BSN Medical GmbH Alliqua Bio-Medical Medtronic Advanced Medical Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9kzbr/global_advanced?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181203005776/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Wound Care
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/03/2018 12:20 PM/DISC: 12/03/2018 12:20 PM