Global Durian Fruit Market by Type, Sales Channel and Region - Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 14, 2018--The “Global Durian Fruit Market By Type (Fresh, Frozen, Freeze-Dried and Others), By Sales Channel (Traditional Grocery Store, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Direct Sale, Convenience Store and Online), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the report, the durian fruit market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to increasing demand for durian fruit in China, south east nations and western countries. Over the years, individuals in western countries have developed a taste for Asian food and fruits due to increasing tourism, food blogging and willingness among people to try different cuisine.
Furthermore, durian fruit is considered to be a rich source of vitamins and mineral and is being increasingly used in food industry, which is expected to further increase its demand in the coming years, globally.
The report discusses the following aspects of Durian Fruit market globally:Durian Fruit Market Size, Share & Forecast Segmental Analysis - By Type (Fresh, Frozen, Freeze-Dried and Others), By Sales Channel (Traditional Grocery Store, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Direct Sale, Convenience Store and Online), By Region Competitive Analysis Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Durian Fruit Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Durian Fruit Market Outlook
7. North America Durian Fruit Market Outlook
8. Europe Durian Fruit Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Durian Fruit Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive LandscapeCharoen Pokphand Group Co. Ltd. Sunshine International Company Limited Chainoi Food Company Limited Thai Agri Foods Public Company Limited TRL (South East Asia) Sdn Bhd. Interfresh Co. Limited Hernan Corporation Sdn Bhd Grand World International Company Limited Samart Frozen Foods Co. Ltd. Top Fruits Sdn Bhd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vcgw8f/global_durian?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181214005246/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Fruit and Vegetables
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/14/2018 08:59 AM/DISC: 12/14/2018 08:59 AM