Medical Equipment Rental and Leasing Market 2016-2024 - Global Strategic Business Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 8, 2018--The “Medical Equipment Rental and Leasing - Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Equipment Rental and Leasing in US$ Million.
The report profiles 93 companies including many key and niche players such as:Agfa Finance Corp. (USA) Direct Capital Corp. (USA) De Lage Landen International B.V. (The Netherlands) GE Industrial Finance (USA) Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (USA) IBJ Leasing Company Ltd. (Japan) National Technology Leasing Corp. (USA) Oak Leasing Limited (UK) Prudential Leasing, Inc. (USA) Rotech Healthcare, Inc. (USA) Siemens Financial Services GmbH (Germany) Stryker Corporation (USA) Universal Hospital Services, Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEWMedical Equipment Rental and Leasing Market Leasing Vs. Purchase of Medical Equipment Favorable Facets of Leases over Traditional Loans Benefit of Rental/Leasing Leasing A Cost Effective Option for Cash Strapped Organizations Equipment Rental & Leasing No Standard Terms Minimal Risks for Rental Equipment Provider Regional Scenario of Medical Equipment Leasing Aging Population and Expanding Medical Needs A Major Growth Driving Factor Aging Population Statistics Opportunity Indicators Equipment Leasing: A Superlative Solution to Unlock Capital in Healthcare Vertical Healthcare Providers Beat Rising Costs with Innovative Financing Challenges of Capital Expenditure Consumerization of Healthcare Services
2. GLOBAL HEALTHCARE SPENDINGHealthcare Spending Slowdown Bodes Well for Medical Equipment Leasing Affordable Care Act Drives Equipment Rental Market Impact of Budget Cuts on Medical Leasing & Rental Sector
3. AN INSIGHT INTO MEDICAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL AND LEASINGEquipment Leasing Basis for Emergence of Medical Equipment Leasing Following needs led to the emergence of different modes to acquire medical devices Factors Influencing the Purchase or Leasing of Medical Equipment Select Types of Equipment Financing and Leasing Finance Lease Operational Leasing Capital Leases Conditional Sales Agreement Leveraged Leases Tax-Oriented Leases Tax-Exempt Leasing Sale and Leaseback Advantages of Medical Equipment Leasing Tax Advantage Maintenance of Capital Reserve Flexibility Latest Technology Speedy Approval Tax Liability Easy Replacement
4. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITYCanon Acquires Toshiba Medical Finance UHS Acquires Radiographic Equipment Services US Med-Equip Expands Geographic Reach through HPES Acquisition Vehicle and Equipment Leasing Limited Launches Healthcare Equipment Leasing Limited Capital One Completes GE Healthcare Finance Acquisition
5. FOCUS ON SELECT MARKET PLAYERS
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 93 (including Divisions
Subsidiaries 94)The United States ((72) Canada 2) Japan (5) Europe (11) Germany (1)The United Kingdom (9)Rest of Europe (1) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (2) Middle East (1) Africa (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34kxf8/medical_equipment?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180808005300/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Devices,Industrial Machinery
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES MEDICAL SUPPLIES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/08/2018 06:06 AM/DISC: 08/08/2018 06:05 AM