Global LPG Market Outlook to 2020: 18-24 Month Forecast Focused on Supply-Demand Inbalances, Tradeflows and Market Dynamics of the LPG and NGL Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 12, 2018--The “LPG Market Outlook” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The LPG Market Outlook identifies where patterns of demand are changing, when demand is likely to be higher, the timing of markets dynamics, the scope of shifts in demand and forward-looking arbitrage opportunities. LPG Market Outlook includes insight on trade patterns and flows, exports and imports by country and region. In addition to the monthly report, clients receive a data supplement with supply by source, total trade and domestic demand for key countries, enabling users to adjust the forecasts in line with their own books.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Summary: Strong growth to continue in 2020
2. Exporters: US to dominate LPG export markets
3. US: US LPG production forecast update: slight decrease in production
4. Importers: Slow growth in West of Suez importing regions
5. China: Petrochemical projects to boost 2020 demand in China
6. Economics: Out month economics positive for US shipments to Asia, Europe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gm86j6/global_lpg_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181012005374/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/12/2018 12:39 PM/DISC: 10/12/2018 12:39 PM