Japanese Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solutions Market, Forecast to 2022 - The Demand for Cloud-based Sandboxing Drives Overall Market Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2019--The “Japanese Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solutions Market, Forecast to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The overall Japanese NAMA solutions market is expected to witness a strong CAGR to become the largest revenue contributor in the overall APAC region during the forecast period. Cloud based NAMA solution is expected to witness much higher CAGR than on-premises solution during the forecast period.
Japanese enterprises are showing a growing preference for the service model rather than the on-premises model, as the service model will ensure more flexibility and cost efficiency. Even though Japan is the largest market for NAMA solutions in APAC, the market is not yet mature and holds a strong growth potential. In this sense, there are still many greenfield opportunities.
BFSI, government and service provider verticals are expected to drive the market. NAMA solution is expected to be driven by large enterprises across both the on-premises and cloud based models. While, SMBs spend on NAMA solutions is expected to be very limited due to CAPEX and OPEX challenges, cloud-based NAMA solution is more suitable for SMBs that requires small CAPEX and provides flexibility.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the network-based advanced malware market. Higher frequency and sophistication of advanced malware attacks, the increasing need for proactive defense solutions, and the strong requirement for critical infrastructure protection are the key drivers.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2016 to 2022, with 2017 being the base year. Network-based advanced malware solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, eGaming, eCommerce, and BPOs.
Companies mentioned in the Japan NAMA market competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Tech, Proofpoint, McAfee, Symantec, Lastline, SonicWall, and other vendors.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the drivers and restraints, in terms of NAMA solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and call to action for the supply chain?
- Check Point Software Tech
- Palo Alto Networks
- Trend Micro
1. Market Overview
- Market Definition of Commonly Used Terms
- Market Definition - Taxonomy of a NAMA Solution
- Market Definition - Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: On-premises Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: Cloud-based Solutions
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Research Methodology
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview - Customer Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview - Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Forecasts and Trends
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in the NAMA Industry Ecosystem, 2017
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Compliance with Security Guidelines
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Network Re-architecture
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Development of Ransomware Defense Framework
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Compromise Assessment Services
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
- Availability and Completeness of NAMA Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
- Cisco Systems - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Cisco Systems - Overview
- FireEye - Market Share Analysis by Country
- FireEye - Overview
- Trend Micro - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Trend Micro - Overview
6. The Last Word
- Analyst Summary
- 3 Big Predictions
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yve1zq
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190509005662/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/09/2019 11:04 AM/DISC: 05/09/2019 11:04 AM