The Chinese Molecular Diagnostics Market & Volume (2018-2024) by Application, Infectious Disease Testing and Genetic Disease Testing - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 22, 2018--The “China Molecular Diagnostics Market, Volume, by Application, Infectious Disease Testing, and Genetic Disease Testing” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
China Molecular Diagnostics Market is projected to reach US$ 1.8 Billion by the end of year 2024.
Molecular diagnostics is a technique which is used for the molecular biological detection of any change in the structure or expression of patient’s genetic material.
Molecular diagnostics plays an essential role in the detection and identification of various diseases and has gained more public & healthcare specialist attention than ever before.
Today, Molecular diagnostics is changing the face of clinical laboratories by offering easy to use automated molecular systems that provide rapid results with less hands-on time.
Growth DriversIncreasing Demand from Middle Class for High Quality Healthcare Products Rising Incidences of Lifestyle Diseases in China Rapid Development in the Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases in China Growth in Private Hospitals & Independent Diagnostic Centers Increasing the Number of Hospital Beds across all Medical Institutions
ChallengesLack of Government Support, Public Awareness for Molecular Diagnostics test Shortage of Skilled Technicians in China Reimbursement Rates varies from Province to Province in China Chinese Government Regulating Laboratory Testing in China
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. China Molecular Diagnostic Market & Test Volume
3. Market Share - China Molecular Diagnostic Volume Share Analysis
4. Volume Share - China Molecular Diagnostics
5. Disease - China Molecular Diagnostic Test Volume
6. Disease - China Molecular Diagnostic Market
7. China Healthcare Insurance Schemes
8. Growth Drivers
10. Profiles of Private Clinical Labs & Diagnostic Services CompaniesZhejiang Di’an Diagnostics Technology Co. Ltd. ADICON Clinical Laboratories Guangzhou Kingmed Diagnostics Center Co. Ltd. Kindstar Global (Privately held) BGI-Shenzhen (Privately held) OriGene Technologies (Privately held)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngfvfg/the_chinese?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180822005301/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infectious Disease Testing,Molecular Diagnostics
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/22/2018 06:56 AM/DISC: 08/22/2018 06:56 AM