CHARLESTON — A representative from the office of Attorney General Patrick Morrisey will meet one-onone with area residents in September to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
Jessica Napier-Eagle, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below:
• Sept. 11: 10 to 11 a.m. — Mobile Office Hours at Wayne County Courthouse, 707 Hendricks St., Wayne
• Sept. 13: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. — Resource booth at the Southern West Virginia Summit on Substance Use Disorder, Chief Logan Conference Center, 1000 Conference Center Drive, Logan
• Sept. 14: 5 to 8 p.m. — Information table at Barboursville Fall Festival, Main Street, Barboursville
• Sept. 15: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. — Information table at Barboursville Fall Festival, Main Street, Barboursville
• Sept. 23: 1 to 3 p.m. — Activity table at KidsFest, Ritter Park main fountain, Huntington
• Sept. 27: 1 to 2 p.m. — Identity theft presentation at Teays Valley Manor Retirement, 5281 Teays Valley Road, Scott Depot
The events are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For more information, call Napier-Eagle at 304-989-3506.