The Biosimilar Development Industry 2018 Featuring: Amgen, Celltrion, Pfizer, Samsung Bioepis, and Sandoz-Novartis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 1, 2018--The “Biosimilar Development Industry” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides a deep insight of the Biosimilar Development Industry and helps understand its outpacing growth and acceptability over original biologics in different regions.
It helps to analyse the Biosimilar market by gaining knowledge on Regulations in different regions, supply-demand factors, revenue and cost drivers, challenges along with current approval of biosimilars by US-FDA and EU-EMA and analysis of porter five forces.
The report gives extra emphasis on the Korean Biosimilar Development Industry and help analyse its current market scenario, favourable market dynamics, challenges and key partnerships by local players. Additionally, a comparison of key players along with their product pipeline, operational and financial summary has been provided.
Companies FeaturedAmgen Celltrion Pfizer Samsung Bioepis Sandoz-Novartis
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction to BiosimilarBiologics vs Biosimilars
2. Global Biosimilars Market Overview
3. Regulation of Biosimilar Region Wise
4. Porter’s - Five Forces AnalysisBargaining Power of Suppliers Bargaining Power of Buyers Barriers to Entry Threat of Substitutes Competition
5. Supply and Demand
6. Patents - Approvals, Expiry, PipelineBiosimilar Approved in The USA Biosimilar Approved in EU Major Biosimilar Players’ Pipeline Drugs
7. Key Revenue and Cost DriversBiologics Patent Expiration Lower Cost Increase Patient Access Increase in Rate of Chronic Diseases Patient Awareness and Physicians Support Geographic Penetration Research and Development Cost Complex Manufacturing Process Regulatory Process Government Support
8. Restraints and Challenges in Biosimilar IndustrySubstitution and Interchangeability Biobetters Production Complexity Regulatory Process Brand Consciousness
9. South Korean Biosimilar MarketCurrent Market Scenario Favourable Market Dynamics Challenges for Biosimilar Development in Korea Agreement and Partnership for Development of Biosimilars in Korea
10. Key Players in Biosimilar Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqgb3n/the_biosimilar?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181001005521/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Biosimilars and Biosuperiors
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/01/2018 08:36 AM/DISC: 10/01/2018 08:36 AM