Professional Skin Care, 2019: The German Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Professional Skin Care: Germany Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report assesses the German market for skin care products sold through beauty institutes, spas, salons, and physicians’ offices, focusing on key trends, skin care concerns, developments by each channel, the competitive landscape, and future outlook.
Key Topics Covered
- Market sales and growth; key developments.
- Sales and growth by take-home vs. back-bar, face vs. body, skin concern (e.g., aging, hyperpigmentation, acne), and product type (specialty treatments/serums, moisturizers, masks, and peels).
BEAUTY INSTITUTES AND SALONS
- Sales, growth, number of outlets, and related analysis for traditional beauty institutes, hair salons, and other types of beauty institutes.
MEDICAL CARE PROVIDERS
- Sales, growth, number of outlets, and related analysis for plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and other dispensing physicians.
- Sales, growth, number of outlets, and related analysis for spas, hotel/resort spas, destination spas, and others.
- Sales, growth, and related analysis for key retail outlets including department stores, the Internet, home shopping networks, specialty stores, and pharmacies/parapharmacies.
- Sales and growth for the leading 10 professional skin care brands in Germany; rankings by channel; brand profiles for the top five brands.
- Five-year forecasts for take-home vs. back-bar, purchase channel, and top five brands.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggfv9d/professional_skin?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005493/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Skin Care Products
KEYWORD: EUROPE GERMANY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL COSMETICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 08:45 AM/DISC: 03/19/2019 08:45 AM