Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/25/2019
• Wen Xi Li, Scranton, to Allison and Richard Carroll, Olyphant; a property at 325 Spring St., Scranton, for $37,000.
• Ryan C. Dellaglio, Newton Twp., to Jeff Cominsky, Royersford; a property at 1779 Newton Ransom Blvd., Newton Twp., for $290,000.
• Jennifer Keller to Stacy R. Moses; a property at 917 Delaware St., Scranton, for $135,000.
• Stephen and Rhonda Sugarman, Clarks Green, to Adam and Justine Gower, Clarks Green; a property at 301 Brighton Drive, Clarks Green, for $160,000.
• Maria Liptak, individually and as executrix of the estate of Anthony N. Leo; Christine Roberts and Patrick J. McDonnell, Waymart, to Landon Miller, Corona del Mar, Calif.; a property at 181 Dundaff St., Carbondale, for $45,000.
• George N. Norkaitis, trustee for the Lawrence Kramos irrevocable trust, Dunmore, to 722 Cherry St. LLC, Lakeville Twp.; two parcels in Scranton for $68,500.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Eliezer Murria, 37, 421 Hickory St., Scranton, stopped May 25 by state police.
• Kayla Hutzky, 26, 125 Harriet St., Throop, stopped July 21 by Dickson City police.
• Sarah Gomez, 36, 402 Depot St., Scranton, stopped June 2 by Scranton police.
• Meg Pradhan, 36, 638 Pear St., Scranton, stopped April 11 by Scranton police.
• Michael William Diskin, 27, 624 Prospect Ave., Scranton, stopped May 26 by Olyphant police.
• Arthur E. Rajchel, 39, 29 Pulaski St., Bloomfield, N.J., stopped July 27 by Covington Twp. police.
• Ben Marsala, 66, 1606 Clay Ave., Dunmore, stopped June 22 by Dunmore police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Wilfred Alonzo Hillman, 27, 5320 Sixth Ave., Apt. 2C, Brooklyn, N.Y., arrested June 30 by state police for marijuana — small amount for personal use and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Colin Glen Gardner, 21, 75 Horseshoe Drive, Spring Brook Twp., arrested July 4 by state police for DUI, careless driving, reckless driving, disregarding traffic lane and exceeding 55 mph speed limit by 55 mph.
• William Jonathan Edgar, 20, 34 Cottage St., Apt. 4, Carbondale, arrested May 18 by Carbondale police for possession of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Mary Alice Clifford, 123 W. Warren St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to James T. Clifford, same address.
• Bernard A. Krupka, also known as Bernard A. Krupka Jr., 1442 Main St., Peckville, letters testamentary to Marion A. Reef, 115 Jubilee, Williamsburg, Va.
• Robert C. Kozlowski, 1267 Layton Road, Scott Twp., letters testamentary to Robert L. Kozlowski, same address; and Mary B. Kleiner, 123 Garfield Ave., Berwick.