Pleasant Grove School
Also called the “Old Bell School,” the Pleasant Grove School was a pioneer-era school constructed of adobe at 55 S. 100 East. When originally constructed, it was a one-room schoolhouse, but a second room was added in 1880 and a third in 1886. It was used as a school until 1893. It was again used as a high school from 1910 to 1912 and then was used as a library until 1940.
Since 1945, the school has been the subject of community preservation efforts. The building has been a relic hall, and is now known as the Pioneer Museum.