United States Dried Fruit Market Business Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 28, 2019--The “Dried Fruit Market in United States: Business Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents analysis of dried fruit market in United States.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United States
- Dried Fruit market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the dried fruit market in United States.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. DRIED FRUIT MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of dried fruit market
2.2. Producers of dried fruit in United States, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of raisin
2.2.2. Producers of apricot
2.2.3. Producers of dates and figs
2.2.4. Producers of plum and prune
2.2.5. Producers of other dried fruits
3. UNITED STATES’S FOREIGN TRADE IN DRIED FRUITS
3.1. Export and import of grapes, dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of apricots, dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of prunes, dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of apples, dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of mixtures of nuts or dried fruits and other dried fruit: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of dates, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of coconuts, desiccated: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of bananas, incl. plantains, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.9. Export and import of guavas, mangoes & mangosteens, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF DRIED FRUITS ON AMERICAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Dried Fruit in United States
5.2. Dried Fruit consumers in United States
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpz6sj/united_states?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190328005363/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Nuts, Seeds and Dried Fruit
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/28/2019 05:05 AM/DISC: 03/28/2019 05:05 AM