The Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--The “Cancer Immunotherapy Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global cancer immunotherapy market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global cancer immunotherapy market to grow with a CAGR of 15.12% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on cancer immunotherapy market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the cancer immunotherapy market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cancer immunotherapy market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cancer immunotherapy market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing incidents of cancers
- Growth in healthcare expenditure
- Lack of skilled healthcare professionals
- Increasing awareness about the cancer immunotherapy
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cancer immunotherapy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cancer immunotherapy market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cancer immunotherapy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Cancer Immunotherapy Market Highlights
2.2. Cancer Immunotherapy Market Projection
2.3. Cancer Immunotherapy Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Therapeutic Area
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Therapy Type
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End Users
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Cancer Immunotherapy Market
4. Cancer Immunotherapy Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapeutic Area
5.1. Lung Cancer
5.3. Breast Cancer
5.4. Colorectal Cancer
5.5. Blood Cancer
5.6. Prostate Cancer
6. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapy Type
6.1. Monoclonal Antibodies
6.2. Immune System Modulators
6.3. Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
6.4. Cancer Vaccines
7. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by End Users
7.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
7.4. Cancer Research Centers
8. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Region 2019-2025
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapeutic Area
8.1.2. North America Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapy Type
8.1.3. North America Cancer Immunotherapy Market by End Users
8.1.4. North America Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.3. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
9.2.4. Immunomedics Inc.
9.2.5. F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
9.2.6. Eli Lilly and Company
9.2.7. Pfizer Inc.
9.2.8. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
9.2.9. Amgen Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/we8e14
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005480/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oncology Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 09:40 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 09:40 AM