VTS Recognizes Best-in-Class Commercial Real Estate Owners at Accelerate Conference
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2019--VTS, the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset management platform, has recognized a number of customers with exclusive awards recognizing their significant transformation of their leasing and asset management processes. The company announced the awards at VTS Accelerate, their annual innovation conference, on May 6 to an audience of more than 400 of the commercial real estate industry’s most influential executives and thought leaders.
The award categories and winners were as follows:
- Awarded to Sage Realty Corporation, Nicola Wealth Real Estate, and Choice Properties
- The Transformation Award recognizes companies for their exceptional use of VTS to completely revolutionize their leasing and asset management processes and become a digital-first business – whether through streamlining workflows, becoming more tenant-centric, or optimizing the way they communicate their investors.
- Data Excellence Award
- Awarded to Stenprop, Crown Realty Partners, and Ivanhoé Cambridge
- The Innovation Award recognizes forward-thinking customers who challenge the status quo, and are using VTS in new, innovative and groundbreaking ways to improve portfolio outcomes in their portfolios and drive advancements in their companies.
Rookie of the Year Award:
- Awarded to DJM Capital, InvenTrust Properties and Artis REIT
- The Rookie of the Year Award celebrates distinguished first-year clients who have embraced transformation and change management across their organizations, displayed a stellar ability to drive VTS adoption quickly and effortlessly, and achieved tangible business outcomes in record time.
“We’re thrilled to celebrate this group of forward-thinking customers who have embraced VTS across their organizations. By committing to transforming their leasing and asset management processes, these owners have streamlined both their day-to-day business operations and the service they provide to their customers and are positioning themselves to win in a rapidly changing market,” said Nick Romito, CEO and co-founder of VTS.
At VTS Accelerate, held on May 6-7 at the Conrad Hotel in Manhattan, more than 400 of the commercial real estate industry’s most influential executives and thought leaders gathered to discuss the most relevant topics facing the commercial real estate industry today.
For more information about VTS leasing and asset management software, please visit www.vts.com.
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s leading leasing and asset management platform. Landlords use VTS to maximize portfolio performance by transforming their leasing and asset management process and unlocking real-time insights – enabling them to convert leads to leases 41% faster and build data-led strategies. Brokers can manage their deal pipeline and get tenants into empty spaces faster, collaborate across teams and work easily with their landlord clients using VTS for Brokers.
The VTS platform manages more than 10 billion square feet of commercial real estate, has a user base exceeding 35,000 and boasts an impressive client roster that includes global leaders such as Beacon Capital, Blackstone, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190508005798/en/
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE OTHER TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/08/2019 02:58 PM/DISC: 05/08/2019 02:58 PM