Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/16/2019
• Eugene John Eiden and Casey Marie Lewis, both of Scranton.
• Gary J. Shipierski and Wahyu Purbaningrum, both of Scranton.
• Joseph John Price and Kathleen F. Astleford, both of Blakely.
• Robert Hosie and Elana M. Fiorelli, both of Dickson City.
• Christine Elizabeth Everetts and William A. Everetts, both of Scranton.
• Yesenia M. Roman Canales and Waldo Moises Tejeda Pimentel, both of Scranton.
• Harold L. and Susan Jones, Clarks Summit, to Eugene Joseph Prusinski and Christa Vinciguerra, Avoca, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property in Moosic for $140,000.
• John F. Alfano to Tulips2 LLC; a property at 1024-1026 Lafayette St., Scranton, for $25,000.
• Rozelyn A. Honney, Throop, to Christopher R. and Teresa Mazzucca, Throop; a property at 1021 Martarano Drive, Throop, for $210,000.
• Gene Mark and Elaine Bonomo to Lukasz Greskiewicz; a property at Thornhurst Country Club Estates, Thornhurst Twp., for $79,394.
• Sharon Lamoreaux Booz, trustee for Lamoreaux Irrevocable Real Estate Trust, Canton, Ga., to Marc S. and Jessica L. DiFrancesco, South Abington Twp.; a property at 35 Eastview Drive, Scott Twp., for $215,000.
• George and Debbie Vaitsopoulos, Dickson City, to RTR Management LLC, Carbondale; a property at 73 S. Church St., Carbondale, for $33,000.
• USA HUD, Washington, D.C., to Gregory M. Lukasik, Dunmore; a property at 608 Cooney St., Dunmore, for $95,000.
• Marlene Matiskella, Pennsylvania, to Johanna B. Cruz Coto, Pennsylvania; a property at 298 Meridian Ave., Scranton, for $95,000.
• Mark and Taryn S. Skojec to Stephen T. and Maria C. Stalter; a property at 7 Woodbridge Drive, Clarks Summit, for $450,000.
• Michael Coyer, Dunmore, to Mary Elizabeth Scalzo, Dunmore; a property at 418 Throop St., Dunmore, for $132,870.
• Meredith Ann Mead, administratrix of the estate of Carol J. Shamonsky, also known as Carol Jane Shamonsky, Palmerton, to Rozelyn A. Honney, Throop; a property at 410 Foxtail Circle, Archbald, for $215,000.
• Anthony DiLeo, Scranton, v. Donna DeNaples DiLeo, Moscow; married Aug. 19, 1994, in Lackawanna County; Frank J. Ruggiero, attorney.
• Lorena E. Scopelliti, Archbald, v. Richard D. Scopelliti, Archbald; married Aug. 5, 1995, in Archbald; pro se.
• Christine and Stephen Jackowitz, 113 Tudy Lane, Olyphant, v. Allison, Paul and Karen M. McCartney, 101 Woodhaven Road, Peckville, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus interest, costs and such other relief deemed appropriate on four counts, for injuries suffered March 23, 2017, in an automobile accident on Main Street, Eynon; Robert W. Munley III, attorney.
• David Moskwa, 419 Genet St., Scranton, v. Patricia A. Dubose, 1004 N. Main Ave., second floor, Scranton, seeking in excess of that amount requiring compulsory arbitration thereof under the applicable statutes of the commonwealth and the local rules of court, with compensatory damages, punitive damages, interest and such other relief deemed just and proper, for injuries suffered Jan. 18, 2017, in an automobile accident at Spruce Street and Adams Avenue, Scranton; Jason P. Provinzano, attorney.
• Sarah Ellen DeRichie, also known as Sarah Ellen Robinson DeRichie and Sarah E. DeRichie, 215 Dundaff St., Carbondale, letters of administration to Michael DeRichie, same address.
• Nancy Tina Chlipala, Linwood Nursing, Florida Avenue, Scranton, letters of administration Debra A. Lokuta, 226 Packer Ave., Avoca.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Karlshen Rasheen Marks, 102 Amherst Ave., Wilkes-Barre; $97.60.
• Christopher Adam Robbins, 341 New St., Scranton; $506.
• Luis F. Rivera, 316 Stone Tow Road, Ringwood, N.J.; $368.50.
• David Matthew Pope, 222 Ferdinand St., Scranton; $4,759.
• Alan Phillips Jr., 515 Delaware St., Apt. A, Jessup; $1,036.50.
• Patrick S. Paules, 22 Union St., Shelton, Conn.; $2,106.58.
• Paul Pasco, 826 Prospect Ave. rear, Scranton; $908.50.
• Maggi Mehall, 408 W. Market St., Scranton; $4,069.78.
• James Mendi, 852 Manida St., second floor, Bronx, N.Y.; $2,164.18.
• Jaqwanna M. Mckeiver, 2539 W. Seltzer St., Philadelphia; $778.
• Susan Mahally, 12 North St., Plymouth; $1,586.
• Alberto Antonio Luna-Torres, 124 N. Main St., Scranton; $4,088.25.
• Jordan O’Hearn, 529 Deacon St., Scranton; $2,418.50.
• Gillian Lloyd, 2828 Birney Ave., Apt. 3, Scranton; $613.97.
• Kenneth Joseph Nester, 609 Center St., Throop; $3,980.10.
• Michelle Morales, 848 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton; $833.50.
• Vincent M. Mitsky Jr., 76 S. Main St., Apt. 10, third floor, Carbondale; $525.
• Robert Little, 1741 Church Ave., Scranton; $2,061.
• Cheyenne Johnson, 147 Prince St., Apt. 3B, Newark, N.J.; $2,394.96.
• John Jerome Morgan Jr., 322 Whitmore Ave., Mayfield; $985.
• Christopher O’Neal Taylor, 6133 Washington Ave., Philadelphia; $993.
• Dana Ganjeh, 71 Price St., Kingston; $954.68.