The Global Fly Ash Market: Industry Analysis, Trends, Size, and Forecasts up to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Fly Ash Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global fly ash market to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on fly ash market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global fly ash market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on fly ash market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global fly ash market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global fly ash market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Premium substitute for Portland cement for the building and construction industry
- Easy availability and cost-effectiveness of fly ash
- Environmentally beneficial as it helps in reducing the emission of CO2
- High permeability of poor quality fly ash can damage the building
- Growing infrastructural development and construction industry in emerging markets
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the fly ash market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the fly ash market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global fly ash market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Fly Ash Market Highlights
2.2. Fly Ash Market Projection
2.3. Fly Ash Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Fly Ash Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Fly Ash Market
4. Fly Ash Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Fly Ash Market by Type
5.1. Class F
5.2. Class C
6. Global Fly Ash Market by Application
6.1. Cement and Concrete
6.2. Bricks & Blocks
6.3. Road Construction
7. Global Fly Ash Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Fly Ash Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Headwaters Inc.
8.2.2. Boral Limited
8.2.3. CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
8.2.4. Lafarge North America Inc.
8.2.5. Charah Inc.
8.2.6. Separation Technologies LLC
8.2.7. FlyAsh Direct
8.2.8. Salt River Materials Group
8.2.9. Aggregate Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmgsn9/the_global_fly?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005717/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cement and Concrete
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 12:27 PM/DISC: 03/19/2019 12:27 PM