United States Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System (Pipeline Projects, Project Economics, Pricing Analysis) Market 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 9, 2018--The “United States Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System (LDS) Market - By Equipment, By Application, By Region (2018 Edition) - Pipeline Projects, Project Economics, Pricing Analysis - Opportunities and Forecast (2018-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The US LDS market is projected to display steady growth represented by a CAGR of 1.2% during 2018-2023.
The US Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market grew at a moderate rate over last five years on account of rising expenditure of pipeline companies on maintenance of the ageing pipelines in the country and escalating role of government in empowering usage of leak detection measures to avoid disastrous leakage.
Stringent safety norms introduced by the government, surging incidence of oil & gas leak and rising investment in R&D are major factors anticipated to drive the demand for US oil and gas leak detection system. Among equipment’s flow meter and acoustic sensors will hold the major share of the market. Whereas fiber optic will witness a significant growth during the forecast period.
This report has covered and analysed the potential of Leak Detection System Market and provides statistics and information on market size, shares and growth factors. The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the US oil and gas pipeline leak detection system market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market
5. U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market: By Equipment (Thermal Imaging, Pressure Sensors, Flow Meters, Fibre Optics, Acoustic Sensors, Software systems)
6. U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market: By Application (Onshore and Offshore)
7. U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market: By Region (Southeast, Southwest, Northeast, Western, Central and Midwest)
8. U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market : By Region
9. U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market: Pricing of Equipment
10. U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market: SWOT Analysis
11. U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market: Project Economics
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Industry Structure
15. Route to the U.S. Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection System Market
16. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
17. Midstream Companies - LDS Technology & Investment
18. Company ProfilesSiemens Honeywell Schneider FLIR Systems Pure Technologies PSI AG Perma-Pipe Spectris Plc Emerson Schlumberger TTK SENSIT Hifi Engineering
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlg2hv/united_states_oil?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181009005490/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oilfield Equipment and Services,Pipelines
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/09/2018 04:18 AM/DISC: 10/09/2018 04:18 AM