Offshore Latin America: Activity is Up, Despite Political Doubts - The Epicenter of Activity is in the Gulf of Mexico and in the Brazilian Pre-Salt (2018 Study) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2018--The “Offshore Latin America: Activity is Up, Despite Political Doubts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Higher oil prices, greater efficiencies, and regulatory adjustments introduced in several countries are driving new investment in the offshore areas of the region.
The epicenter of activity is in the Gulf of Mexico and in the Brazilian pre-salt, but interest is also growing in Guyana, where discoveries are surpassing expectations.
Key Topics Covered
2. IntroductionFigure: Offshore Rigs vs. Onshore
3. Mexico: The Question of Lpez ObradorFigure: Mexico Oil Production
4. Brazil: Drop in Costs, Regulatory Changes Drive Interest in Pre-saltFigure: Offshore Brazil by Field Figure: Pre-salt Production
5. Guyana: Sudden Interest as Discoveries Add Up
6. Argentina, Colombia, Others Seek to Join PartyFigure: Colombia Production
7. Conclusion: Some Doubts, but Expect More Offshore
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8bkcg/offshore_latin?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181112005339/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
KEYWORD: SOUTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/12/2018 07:03 AM/DISC: 11/12/2018 07:03 AM