Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/25/2018
• Meghan R. Race and Justin Craig Dunmire, both of Throop.
• Christopher Ryan Morrison and Veronica Marie Smith, both of Scranton.
• Angelia Marie Polasky and Domenic Carl Rosiak, both of Clarks Summit.
• Evan Jeffrey Fleischer and Marie Antoinette Foti, both of Cambridge, Mass.
• Robert Benjamin Bartoli, Throop, and Olivia Elizabeth Goleneski, Dupont.
• Arlena Nicole Orinick and Corey Russell McCauley, both of Montrose.
• Lisa Marie Metzgar, Clarks Summit, and Michael John Kammerer, Old Forge.
• Amanda Kirchoff and Steven Shaffer, both of Lake Ariel.
• Hemingway Development Ltd, Moosic, to G & C Moosic Realty LLC, Moosic; a property in Moosic for $125,000.
• Christopher Owen Massa and Carmen Spalletta Massa, also known as Carman Spalletta Massa, Spring Brook Twp., to Terri K. Gilgallon, Hillsborough Twp., N.J.; two parcels in Spring Brook Twp. for $68,000.
• Susie Katz, by her agent, Les Lai Katz, Sherman Oaks, Calif., to Donna Zackeru, Old Forge; two parcels in Covington Twp. for $91,000.
• Maria Gigliotti, Scranton, to Lori-Ann Ragaglia, New Egypt, N.J.; a property at 1311 Lafayette St., Scranton, for $35,000.
• Dennis R. and Gretchen T. Ruddy, Moscow, to George W. Hoover Jr., Pittston; a property at 500 Pine St., Moscow, for $289,000.
• William J. and Brandi L. Martzen, Fell Twp., to Anthony Venezio, Archbald; a property at 73 Jefferson St., Fell Twp., for $74,900.
• William F. Brock Trust to Jennifer Marie Boardman; a property at 114 Green St., Dunmore, for $84,400.
• Daniel Joseph and Lynn Joan Antenori, Jessup, to Westminster LLC, Plymouth Meeting; a property at 407 Bowman St., Dickson City, for $140,000.
• Casey K. Green, now by marriage Casey K. Bryer, and Joshua Bryer, Archbald, to Christine Dolan, Dunmore; a property at 138 School St., Olyphant, for $102,000.
• Saroj and Selina Shrestha, Dunmore, to Neelkumar P. Javia and Alvish B. Bhut, Clarks Summit; a property at 908-910 Harrison Ave., Scranton, for $85,000.
• Thomas M. and Judith M. Rhue to Dennis R. and Gretchen Ruddy; a property at 237 Windsor Way, Roaring Brook Twp., for $450,000.
• Guy and Mary Ann Cortino, 236 Pleasant View Drive, Greenfield Twp., v. Weiss Markets, 1000 S. Second St., Sunbury, seeking in excess of $75,000, inclusive of interest and costs on two counts, for injuries suffered April 20, 2017, in a fall on the sidewalk of the defendant’s premises on Brooklyn Street, Carbondale; Harry T. Coleman, attorney.
• Charles Barnauskas, 625 Blue Shutters Road, Roaring Brook Twp., letters testamentary to Shirley Chester, 144 Sportsmans Path, Gouldsboro.
• Richard Cicci, also known as Richard R. Cicci, 805 Hilltop Drive, Jessup, letters of administration to Diane C. Cicci, same address.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Melissa Conde, 36, 317 Evans Court, Scranton, stopped Feb. 3 by state police.
• Sarah Ann Beecroft, 22, 314 Ward St., Dunmore, stopped Nov. 26 by state police.
• John Michael Thomas, 23, 164 Wyoming Ave., Carbondale, stopped April 15 by Mayfield police.
• Donald Robert Edwards, 22, 117 Grouse Hill Road, Greenfield Twp., stopped Jan. 25 by Scott Twp. police.
• Mia Marie Daniels, 26, 701 Mill St., rear, Dunmore, stopped Jan. 30 by state police.
• Nicole Banks, 29, 2031 Dorothy St., Scranton, stopped Sept. 1, 2017, by Scranton police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Christopher Solimini, 52, 109 Sanderson Ave., Olyphant, arrested June 9, 2017, by Olyphant police for recklessly endangering another person.
• Christina L. Fisher, 29, 621 Birch St., Apt. 1, Scranton, arrested Dec. 31, 2015, by the Lackawanna County district attorney’s office for fraud obtaining food stamps/assistance.
• John M. Subach, 55, 345 Davis Circle, West Chester, arrested March 23 by Jermyn police for a DUI and fleeing or attempting to elude officer.
• Juan Daniel Loja, 25, 332 Main St., Apt. 2, Great Bend, arrested Feb. 9 by state police for a DUI, public drunkenness and similar misconduct, driving without a license, disregarding a traffic lane, abandoning vehicle on highway, careless driving, accidental damage to unattended vehicle or property and restriction on alcoholic beverages.
• Anthony E. Cassano, 20, 157 Oakdene Ave., Leonia, N.J., arrested May 5 by state police for resisting arrest/other law enforcement, disorderly conduct, engaging in fighting, carrying false identification card, purchasing alcohol beverages by a minor, public drunkenness and similar misconduct.
• Carissa Yildirim, 23, 1117 Sloan St., Scranton, arrested Oct. 16 by South Abington Twp. police for a DUI, use/possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.