The Global Food Safety Testing Market 2019-2024 - Food Safety Market Being Transformed by Emerging Technologies - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 15, 2019--The “Food Safety Testing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Food Safety Testing in US$ Thousand. The report analyzes the market for Food Safety Testing Services by the following Testing Types and End-Use Segments: Testing Types - Pathogens Testing, Pesticide Testing, GMO Testing, and Other Testing; End-Use Segments - Processed Food, Dairy, Meat, and Others.
The report profiles 84 companies including many key and niche players such as:ALS Limited Bureau Veritas S.A. DTS Food Laboratories Charles River Laboratories International Inc. Covance Inc. Eurofins Scientific Genetic ID NA Inc. IFP Institut fr Produktqualitt GmbH Intertek Group PLC Mrieux NutriSciences Microbac Laboratories Inc. Neogen Corporation Romer Labs Inc. SGS SA 3M Company bioMerieux SA Biolog Inc. Charm Sciences Inc. FOSS A/S Hygiena, LLC R-Biopharm AG Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends and IssuesRising Food Needs of an Expanding Global Population Turn Focus onto Food Safety Food Contract Laboratories to Outdo In-house Labs Rapid and Automated Tests: Attractive Solution for Food Processors Non-O157 STEC Pathogens: Focus of Testing Companies Food Safety Market Being Transformed by Emerging Technologies Novel & Tested Technologies to Spur Growth Nanotechnology in Food Testing Biosensors and Smartphones Set New Frontiers Food Industry’s Growing Threat: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) Food Safety Issues in Food Production Global Companies Resist Standardization of Testing Procedures Technical and Cost Related Hurdles Hamper the Microbiology Testing Market
3. An Insight into Food Safety Testing Market by Technology
4. Regulatory Environment
5. An Insight Into Food Safety
6. Food Safety Testing: Product Overview
7. End-Use Market Analysis
8. Product Innovations/Introductions
9. Recent Industry Activity
10. Focus on Select Players
11. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 84 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 100)The United States (60) Canada (1) Japan (1) Europe (26) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (11) Middle East (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ncsnt/the_global_food?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190115005713/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Food Safety
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/15/2019 12:32 PM/DISC: 01/15/2019 12:32 PM